Why did I loose my favor? - Meine Gunst ist weg?

DeletedUser

good evening, I am a German and all the editing with a translator, I hope this course over kommt.Ich have not translated all the other bug reports so it may be some overlap.
The following problem occurred with me today:
in my first City "I was not a" I worship Poseidon.
in my second City "I was not 3 " I ​​also wanted to worship Poseidon Him present a new and changed that shortly thereafter to Zeus.
Result: in my first city went my favor points to 0! I lost 376 points and now I'm really upset because I wanted to use those points that night for a spell.

DeletedUser

no bug and you get a warning that the favor will be reset when you switch gods

DeletedUser

WIKI .en said:
What god is right for your city depends on your situation. It is therefore quite useful to change the god you worship many times throughout the game. Do this wisely, for when you switch gods you lose all your favour as well as mythical units and divine powers from your previous god.

WIKI .de said:
Welcher Gott der Richtige für dich ist, hängt von deiner konkreten Spielsituation ab. Es kann also durchaus sinnvoll sein, dann und wann deinen angebeteten Gott zu wechseln. Aber Vorsicht: Beim Wechsel verlierst du alle Gunstpunkte deines alten Gottes, auch wenn dieser noch in einer anderen Stadt angebetet wird und die mythischen Einheiten deines alten Gottes, die in der Stadt produziert wurden.

Please use topic related Thread Titles!
---
Bitte aussagekräftige Thread Titel benutzen!

Last edited by a moderator: