When beta restart?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1878
  • Start date

DeletedUser1878

I have 2 questions and 1 proposal:
1) when beta server restart?
2) what speed have the beta after restart?
3) maybe you can open new world and let this one run to cause all players give money and time to make all this thing they have (citys wonders etc)

DeletedUser

after all these years, the 'time & money invested' is still no valid argument for anything. this has always been a test server and the free monthly gold is and was all you could expect. deal with it? please?

now, as recently pointed out by player bplima, there possibly is a pretty good reason to keep this server running though: the amount of cities and the wonders alone. (screw your time and money, hah!)
the sheer amount of stuff that has been built here and still is in existence might present lots of testing opportunities.
but in the end, only the devs will know for sure. actually, not even them, i bet. ;)

DeletedUser

Problem with this beta world will be with heroes.
Starting players are always crushed by players with 400 cities.

It will be very hard to test heroes at begnning of the world...

DeletedUser

Domination Complex is quite close to the 7th wonder. Just sayin'

DeletedUser

I would like to know if beta will be restart for heroes...
Or at least a new beta world even if existing does not close.

DeletedUser

Well, I recently started the Beta world to test out the Heroes, because I thought it might give me a slight edge when they come out for EN worlds. The problem is that there are players with over 400 cities! With people already having completed the Wonders, the Warrior World is basically too late to join and get anywhere near the top. All the largest player has to do is build 50 LS and 500 slingers in each city, and he could take out anybody. There isn't a single EN world left with a player that large. I am completely fine with keeping this world, I understand the time, effort and money put forth.

But, I would like a new world with speeds at about 10 so that we can test the Heroes easier.

DeletedUser810

With people already having completed the Wonders, the Warrior World is basically too late to join and get anywhere near the top.

But, I would like a new world with speeds at about 10 so that we can test the Heroes easier.

Beta Is not a competitive server (may be, but it's point is testing)

Anyway, Would be great if hero testing being easier than a normal world (of course! this is beta! things here are faster!)
e.g. Gremopympiads last only 4 days instead 4 weeks.