what is that ?

Utuanahera

Calydonian Boar
what is that ?I can not apply. it's already been a few days that way.

world:
zz1.grepolis.com > SANDBOX

cavwctlwu31.jpg

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
It's not the first time i hear about a problem with that power.

Where/how did you obtain it?

Might be one obtained in the last event, Sparta vs. Hades - or at least that´s when we noticed the issue for the first time.

Utuanahera

Calydonian Boar
I mean it was ne day reward. I'm not sure. or last event.
If I every reward notice me me where and when I got the reward, then it is time to set a secretary.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

am there not so very active ...

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Might be one obtained in the last event, Sparta vs. Hades - or at least that´s when we noticed the issue for the first time.

I think the same thing, but if we're right is hard to see what happened almost two months ago when the power was collected.

For now if you want @Utuanahera send a ticket and we will try a little "work around" to solve your specific case.

I mean it was ne day reward.

There is no "Blessing of Ressources" among the daily login rewards, and there is none among the rewards of this fall event. I´m quite sure that you obtained it during the last event - I had the same issue then.

Es gibt unter den Belohnungen des täglichen Login-Bonus keinen Ressourcensegen, und auch unter den Belohnungen des aktuellen Events gibt es keinen für gemischte Ressourcen. Ich hatte beim Sparta vs. Hades-Event dasselbe Problem - interner Fehler beim Versuch, den Bonus anzunehmen. Bin mir also sehr sicher, dass das Ding daher stammt.

Utuanahera

Calydonian Boar
I mean but I was surprised to receive this reward. in an event I would not have been surprised. or does it ? I mean it is not for months in there, but only recently.there were times very briefly Login Bonus with 380 in favor goblet and raw materials in the goblet. Now there is no more favor in the goblet .

I'm going to throw it away and well is it. need space in the inventory.