Update 2.97 feedback thread

DeletedUser

We are waiting for your opinions about the upcoming Update 2.97

DeletedUser

No Performance Update..makes anyway things worse..
smiley_emoticons_verlegen.gif

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser

The performance was tackled in 2.96. If you have hundreds of villages, you wshould notice a difference.

DeletedUser

The performance was tackled in 2.96. If you have hundreds of villages, you wshould notice a difference.
I have 70 cities on a German server..every 10 minutes I have to recharge the page..because nothing works..the golden egg timer is there again my constant companion..
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

Sorry..I have forgotten..my Laptop just does not have the right Hardware..so I can play this game normally..
smiley_emoticons_karte2_rot.gif

regards
Geisti

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I understand, that performance is very important. What is your hardware?

DeletedUser

I understand, that performance is very important. What is your hardware?
356MB RAM..Pentium III with 500Mhz..lol..

This is the data..You need more information..send me a personal message..

xnevckxa33.jpg

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser

Unit-recruitment-time bonus was removed from the event and fixed for the future. I understand, that you expected an instant solution, but your or mine job here is to have the issue reported as soon as possible.

I have changed the status of the issue when it got resolved. What is wrong with that? Please explain.

DeletedUser

Unit-recruitment-time bonus was removed from the event and fixed for the future. I understand, that you expected an instant solution, but your or mine job here is to have the issue reported as soon as possible.

I have changed the status of the issue when it got resolved. What is wrong with that? Please explain.

Sorry my mistake..did not by thought..can also sometimes make a mistake..not only getting your..am only human..

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser

As we received some feedback about the changes of the Agora window, especially at low screen resolutions, we worked on a solution which we might implement in one of the next updates:

6C6iVgRTkeP2o0y2iizKy1zg8J5XA.png

What do you think about this?