Update 2.83 feedback thread

DeletedUser

will easter event be on the app?

why cant we send cats anymore to island quests!?

DeletedUser

got app update 2.82 and not surprised that theres no thread for it.

what actually was changed because so far i notice nothing at all. however now that im on 2.82 my phone battery has already died twice.

i got it!! you guys are in it with phone battery companies :p. LMAO. J/K!!!

DeletedUser

got app update 2.82 and not surprised that theres no thread for it.

what actually was changed because so far i notice nothing at all. however now that im on 2.82 my phone battery has already died twice.

i got it!! you guys are in it with phone battery companies :p. LMAO. J/K!!!

You can find the changelog here.

DeletedUser3574

Absolutely hate the additions to the easter event.

When i say additions, i mean the rewards for the heavy gold users.

Events are already heavily biased towards gold users, those who can afford to spend will do so and use the events to get themselves an advantage.

Thats one thing, but the new daily, and end of event awards. TOO FAR..

Daily bonus's for those who spend the most gold, event bonus (which is insane 20 x 30% LS bonus - 2 days each) is just ridiculous.

the game is already pay to win, the events offer that, especially as events are coming more and more regularly..

but these additional daily bonus's and event bonus's for those who cough up the cash. This is gonna kill the game.

My current world will almost certainly be my last one, i just cant afford what it takes to be competative.. (When i say competative - you can break the top 100 without gold, or by just using "sensible" amounts of gold". break the top 50, unlikely, top 10 on a server, no chance without serious financial resources)

DeletedUser

Thank you for your opinion about the Event. Ingredients can be found by everyone, so it is not made purely for premium users. It is hard to surpass premium users in the ranking, however rewards are given only to top 10 overall and 1st daily.

DeletedUser3574

Thank you for your opinion about the Event. Ingredients can be found by everyone, so it is not made purely for premium users. It is hard to surpass premium users in the ranking, however rewards are given only to top 10 overall and 1st daily.

Yes, the ingredient aspect is fine, that like most events will favour heavy gold users, but every does get to benefit.

Im talking about the daily awards, and the top ten overall at the end of the event. There are already gold users that are rebuilding entire LS nukes in a matter of hours. Who completed the entire thracian conquest or battle for troy events in Less than two days (yes, THAT MUCH GOLD) and now they are being rewarded with Light ship bonus's and gawd knows what else.

The regular event is fine, yes gold users have an advantage, but that generates inccome and it doesnt totally destroy gameplan, but the rewards for top 10 and top daily, too much.

your taking players who already have a distinct advantage because they can afford to rebuild nukes quickly, now inno is giving them the opportunity to BUY nukes that are 30% more powerful on top of that.

DeletedUser

the rewards are kinda out of hand this event. ive been using my mobile browser to do the event and if the major gold user is in a good alliance where a cookbook is being used they can just buy the nuke cheaper then building it.

DeletedUser

Messages from the Event..so what can only think of you..
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser

Thank you very much for your feedback. It is forwarded further and I hope it will help us improve events in the future.

DeletedUser

its so awesome that a player can work their butt off trying to get to 50 collected rewards in the easter event but falls short because they didnt use gold.

i get it. inno needs to make money. fine. but that doesnt mean punish the player to poor to buy gold. thw whole only get ingredients ten times a day thing is crap.

i made sure to gripe after the event was done. i wanted to be fair.