Update 2.80 feedback thread

DeletedUser

Please post here any questions or suggestions regarding 2.80 update.

DeletedUser

I hope with Hector comes a new Hero slot. I have no free slot now and this is nowhere written.

DeletedUser

No worries, all new heroes that are given out as a reward are coming with a free slot as well and don't use your hero slots.

DeletedUser

since it seems to take so long to post up the app update info ill just post my feedback here.

the communicationshubis awesome!! now can you add the alliamce forum to it and allow the mobile players to post reports using the app?

DeletedUser

Thank you for your feedback :) We hope you will enjoy your stay with Grepolis

DeletedUser

Horny Event.."Battle of Troja"..this NPC is the absolute mega blast..Creativity of the Product Manager equal to zero..

*Off irony*

smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

Geisti

Last edited by a moderator:
Community update: Week 6 said:
This weeks update prepared all game servers to run the battle of Troy. The browser team has been working closely in the beta community to ensure nothing will be breaking once we go live.

I am really wonder, whichever beta community Ricardo exactly means. I have never seen any answer from someone from InnoGames the last week except Adler94 to answering or classified all the bugs.

DeletedUser

I am really wonder, whichever beta community Ricardo exactly means. I have never seen any answer from someone from InnoGames the last week except Adler94 to answering or classified all the bugs.
Do not be surprised Mim..is the Beta World..here say much when the day is long..especially in the Dev-Blog..the forum is dead here..one has probably forgotten Ricardo Vitoriano satisfied..

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser

Horny Event.."Battle of Troja"..this NPC is the absolute mega blast..Creativity of the Product Manager equal to zero..

*Off irony*

smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

Geisti

Could you please list what exactly you didn't like with this event? We need details for the feedback to be constructive.