Update 2.77 Feedback thread

DeletedUser

We are looking forward to your feedback about the changes being made with 2.77 update.

DeletedUser

In this update we worked mainly on some more community suggestions.
which..
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

smiley_emoticons_seb_hut5.gif

Geisti

DeletedUser2359

The trading gold will apply only on beta or trading gold will be enabled on live worlds?

I know, there was changed something on the alert system. After this, my alerts for mails and for reports are falling down after I clicked the selection messages or reports. And than there falling down all the alerts for this selection.
But for the attack planner it worked much better. Unfortunately I have not tested it in detail.

DeletedUser

I know, there was changed something on the alert system. After this, my alerts for mails and for reports are falling down after I clicked the selection messages or reports. And than there falling down all the alerts for this selection.
But for the attack planner it worked much better. Unfortunately I have not tested it in detail.

Explain with details the issue. I will test it ASAP.

OH Dear,
how can I explain this.
Normaly on my Browser= Chrome is only the game(zz3) and sometimes the beta-forum open.
The German World and ZZ1 and a few others run on FF.
My ZZ3 world is very activ and I receive a couple of mails and reports and until the new update, I received every time an audio signal, that I received a message and make after listen the browser activ. After the last update, that's changed. I received the alert (I mean the sign on the right side in the bottom) only, if I click on the selection: message (left side)then i received an audio signal and the alerts falling down.
It's the same with the reports, but there isn't a audio-signal, you know? It's only visuable!