Update 2.76 feedback thread

DeletedUser

Please let us know what do you think about changes made in 2.76.

•Added new city animations:
•Animated boats
•Animated clouds
•Animated waterfalls and river
•Animated waves at the shoreline
•Animated fishes emerging from the water

•Added a setting called "Animations" to en-/disable the city animations.

Again, I can find neither city animations nor a new option in the settings. No fish for lunch, it´s a pity...^^

DeletedUser1914

I found the clouds and the settings....

And i turned it off immediately :p

Yes, now the animations have been activated. And yes, I did the same...^^

Adler94 just told us that the cloud animations will not work with FireFox.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2458

Hi,
I dont understand to this one:
Incoming attack notification should show the name from the town which is under attack.
I compared attack notification on beta world (first screen) and on live world. Both contains target city, name of attacker's city and his nick. I cant find difference. Can u tell me where's change? I am confused.
vfjpr9.jpg

30c58b5.jpg

Thanks

Hi,
I dont understand to this one:

I compared attack notification on beta world (first screen) and on live world. Both contains target city, name of attacker's city and his nick. I cant find difference. Can u tell me where's change? I am confused.
vfjpr9.jpg

30c58b5.jpg

Thanks

As I just heard, this feature is only relevant for the mobil version.

DeletedUser

Byebye Beta

I came here hoping that I could help in a small way but I've come to the conclusion, that it's not worth my time.

There's no point of making any comment because other than a "Thanks for you feedback" nothing happens.

In April/May this year, I was able to play from my old and very slow computer - the worlds I was playing on were small and I only had a handful of cities... but I'm finding it next to impossible to play from home on the beta world.. even switching off all apps etc. - it takes me 10-20 minutes to actually launch the game and to change between the 4 cities also takes minutes. It's no wonder, that I've lost my 2 largest cities to the next passing bully - well, the alliance I'm in was probably also part of that problem.
Oh, the events and instant buy did nothing towards helping me fend off the attacker, btw.

So, all in all, there's no point on me continuing here.

DeletedUser3676

Bugs in Bunk hehehe

Hey sup! hehehe

i know this is not the right forum nor thread but i can not find the correct thread to start. hehehe.

World: i have noticed this particular bug is in world zz3 and us43.
Affected Browsers: im using chrome browser

As is: well, once the bunks upgrade is completed in one of your academies, all transport boat in any harbor [even academy bunks is not upgrade] has +6 additional space. hehehe.

To be: i think only academy with upgraded bunks should produce transport with +6 space. hehehe

Steps to reproduce: do not know. hehehe

Byebye Beta

Regards,
dangrmind

I came here hoping that I could help in a small way but I've come to the conclusion, that it's not worth my time.

There's no point of making any comment because other than a "Thanks for you feedback" nothing happens.

In April/May this year, I was able to play from my old and very slow computer - the worlds I was playing on were small and I only had a handful of cities... but I'm finding it next to impossible to play from home on the beta world.. even switching off all apps etc. - it takes me 10-20 minutes to actually launch the game and to change between the 4 cities also takes minutes. It's no wonder, that I've lost my 2 largest cities to the next passing bully - well, the alliance I'm in was probably also part of that problem.
Oh, the events and instant buy did nothing towards helping me fend off the attacker, btw.

So, all in all, there's no point on me continuing here.

DeletedUser

Hey sup! hehehe

i know this is not the right forum nor thread but i can not find the correct thread to start. hehehe.

World: i have noticed this particular bug is in world zz3 and us43.
Affected Browsers: im using chrome browser

As is: well, once the bunks upgrade is completed in one of your academies, all transport boat in any harbor [even academy bunks is not upgrade] has +6 additional space. hehehe.

To be: i think only academy with upgraded bunks should produce transport with +6 space. hehehe

Steps to reproduce: do not know. hehehe

Could you please create a bug here? Just for keeping the forum order. We will try to reproduce it and if needed find a solution. We will keep you informed in the bug report you will create.