Update 2.73 Feedback thread

DeletedUser

Deletes a server here simply..no longer need but your..Your dear abused but other nation..as a tester..
At the same time we are also running some tests in Dutch and Polish communities.
http://devblog.grepolis.com/?p=861
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

Geisti

DeletedUser

As you can see the answer in the devblog, those communities provided very good feedback. That is why they also have the event enabled.

DeletedUser

As you can see the answer in the devblog, those communities provided very good feedback. That is why they also have the event enabled.
Why We are closed test of..for other nations to be abused..thought you tested again..
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

On the positive side this time are less mistakes than usual..probably because of the funny events.. XD

regards
Geisti

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you please provide further information regarding this part of the changelog?

• Now it's possible to share report for an ongoing siege;

What exactly can be shared in the future? The contents of the siege window? The troop status in the city? The troop movements towards the city? For sieges in own cities or/and for sieges in target cities?

--

Implement two new quests linked to the Island Quests

Quests "linked" to the Island Quests - do you mean tutorial quests referring to the island quests, or do you mean two new island quests (new texts, new graphics, new challenges, new rewards)?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This is still the Test World my Friend..
..then why not test here..but on other servers..only because of the positive feedback..I do not think it Okay..
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

regards
Geisti

Hey Guys,
first of all I want to say: That's much better. Thank you!
200141021clolyg39bt78.png

200141021cl2g4w2cpou0a.png

And second: In front of the spell, I have supported this poli with one unit. But for this unit there was no report for the spell, as like, if you have an normal attack. Is there a report, if your unit will destroyed, concerning the spell?

I'll try it again, with lets say: 100 hundred units

But if there an attack, you will every time receive a report, if your units are destroyed or not

Unfortunately the report is wrong!
That's not my city and there are something to check by innogames - I think for the destroyed support units should be printed: Mim le Fay has ....
200141021cl3vf0nke6ubl.png

I will do it in the bugtracker ;)

DeletedUser

Could you please provide further information regarding this part of the changelog?

What exactly can be shared in the future? The contents of the siege window? The troop status in the city? The troop movements towards the city? For sieges in own cities or/and for sieges in target cities?

The report should have a layout of siege info window and be updated automatically whenever there are additional troops arrived. It should also contain information about incoming troop movement.
Such a report can be created by both sides of the siege.

DeletedUser

Quests "linked" to the Island Quests - do you mean tutorial quests referring to the island quests, or do you mean two new island quests (new texts, new graphics, new challenges, new rewards)?

There are two new Tutorial Quests - one for Hero worlds, which is linked to Island Quests and gives coins to the player and one for non-hero worlds without the coin reward.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Unfortunately the report is wrong!
That's not my city and there are something to check by innogames - I think for the destroyed support units should be printed: Mim le Fay has ....
200141021cl3vf0nke6ubl.png

I will do it in the bugtracker ;)

We will track this issue in the bugtracker.

Thank you for the great input!

DeletedUser

This is still the Test World my Friend..
..then why not test here..but on other servers..only because of the positive feedback..I do not think it Okay..

regards
Geisti

Sorry my Friend..This time you are to me still no answer..have always held for you here..why we are here excluded from certain events..I'm just pretty much ridiculed in front of my friend..

regards
Geisti