Update 2.71 feedback thread

DeletedUser

Please let us know what do you think about newest update.

DeletedUser

So what is this Persian Conquest?

A new Event..
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

Geisti

DeletedUser

since this update when i go to my inventory its just blank. it doesnt show anything but a blank space. im not sure but i believe my inventory should have been full already and ive so far still been adding to it, but as i say im not 100% sure about what i had/have in inventory as i cant view at the moment.

sorry for this post being in the wrong section, first day in this forum. ive replied in proper section of forum now.sorry again and thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3554

Will we be having a thread/section for feedback on rebalancing generally? or am I missing one that already exists... :)

DeletedUser

since this update when i go to my inventory its just blank. it doesnt show anything but a blank space. im not sure but i believe my inventory should have been full already and ive so far still been adding to it, but as i say im not 100% sure about what i had/have in inventory as i cant view at the moment.

sorry for this post being in the wrong section, first day in this forum. ive replied in proper section of forum now.sorry again and thank you.
It will be fixed very soon.

DeletedUser

personal Feedpack - Part 2

I don't know how you or you here..I'm just tired of event..This bullshit is no fun more..I have a few events I like Yes..(Halloween) to look like pumpkin..Beer mugs search (Oktoberfest) or the advent calendar..that was most fun..This has nothing to do with Grepolis..Since no rewards hurry get because you attacked, researched or troops in the, Loop got packed..

regards your Friend
Geisti

DeletedUser

Sorry Geisti, I hardly understand a word of that. And actually, the more recent events do a much better job of finding a real link with history.