Update 2.58 feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Please share with us your opinions about the newest update.

DeletedUser3084

failure to synchronize attacks seconds
they range from 4 to 10 seconds before or after the click
no same spot, but when sync with repect to attack is fatal colon, you get lucky

DeletedUser3084

trade

and trade with the islands
0.00 freezes and you can not either remove trade
I must refresh the page and works between

The update 2.58 was implemented today, thus yesterday´s postings must refer to version 2.57.

---

Once again the question "bug or feature":

After update 2.58 the population display looks like this when a new recruiting queue has been feeded:

pojr8iwk.png

Browser is IE 8.

On pressing F5 the display changes back to normal. Since I cannot find this new behaviour in the changelog, I guess that this is not intended?

DeletedUser

Yes, this behavour is not intended. Thank you for reporting this issue.

DeletedUser

For Jason's hen will the troop spells be adjusted before being released. I just got a spell for 40 horsemen per hour for the next 9 hours. You can get a horsemen nuke in only 9 hours. Or you could get 80 slingers per hour for 5 hours.

DeletedUser

For Jason's hen will the troop spells be adjusted before being released. I just got a spell for 40 horsemen per hour for the next 9 hours. You can get a horsemen nuke in only 9 hours. Or you could get 80 slingers per hour for 5 hours.

lol..

zcdmfzwd86.jpg

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser

I have one big question about the rewards for this event.

On the different servers, there are also still worlds that don't even have heroes on them. So what do they get instead of the Coins of War and Coins of Wisdom?

The Envoy said:
Zwar wird es im Osterevent die Möglichkeit geben, Münzen über die Belohnungen zu erhalten, jedoch ist dies nicht zum Nachteil auf Welten ohne Helden. Es gibt quasi eine "Weiche", sodass eine Belohnung auf Welten mit Helden mit den Münzen ersetzt wird.

Oh dear, and now the translation:
The system will have a if/when condition. And if there are no heros, you earn something else for your egg.

DeletedUser

The issue with spell adjustment should be fixed now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

even with the correction, the rewards are very unbalanced and some of them are really overpower.
why can i receive both 6000 resources and 360 horses with the same egg?

DeletedUser

The rewards should be adjusted now. Please share with us your feedback in new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.