Update 2.104 feedback

Oh I just see, you changed the quest system without any information to us.

Is there anybody still alive, from the Company named InnoGames? Is it possible, to inform us correctly?

The change was part of update 2.103 and had been mentioned under "improvements" instead of "bugfixes":

dciujrkj28.jpg

There is some confusion regarding this point since at least one loyalty bonus seems to have survived the change - several players asked me why it´s still in the game.

---

A Hero is now shown as part of units in attack spot

I am not quite sure what the sense of this change might be. At that early stage of the game most players have Andromeda as their only heroine, and imo the game designers should not encourage beginners to use heroes of wisdom in attacks.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hi Mim, hi Draba,
Thanks for writing also here in the beta forum and not only in the German one.
The first improvement update is live on the beta, but you have to create a new player or restart to see all changes. Especially if you are interested in the first 30 minutes of playtime. We will constantly work on this feature until it fits well to the game. We still have several issues on the list, e.g. increase of the resources you get after researching Villagers Loyalty or removing the population boost effect from the tutorial quest again.

We now start with a bigger storage, more free population and we did changes on the defending units in the bandits camp and the rewards.

About the IQ rewards. It was in the changelog, but we could have mentioned that more prominent, I agree.
If there is still a loyalty boost effect out there, please tell us where you saw it. I just rotated a lot IQs, but I did not find any.

The hero is allowed to attack bandits... yes... We want the players to understand the normal fight system and heroes are part of it. The first live world with BPV will start in a few days on the Polish market, this brings new data and feedback we can work with and continue iterating on the feature. I will also comment in the German forum soon.

DeletedUser2058

Why than cannot the Heros attack the Island-Quests? There is the learn effect better as in the Attack-Quests.