Update 2.102 feedback

DeletedUser2458

From now on you can store more than 100 reports at once
Store? How? What does it mean? Do you think that I can have more than 100 published reports? Because it was always possible to have more than 100 reports. Little confused by this point.

DeletedUser

Previously it wasn't possible to have more than 100 reports in your usual inbox. After you got more than 100 new reports the old ones were deleted automatically. The new limitation is that reports which are older than 30 days will get deleted so it's possible to have more than 100 if you received them in a 30 day time period.
Edit: I also wrote "Inbox" in the releaste notes now to make it more clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoelis, the inbox was not limited to 100 reports (as I have every reason to know...^^), although old reports got deleted after a shorter period of time - after 7 or 8 days, as far as I can see.

That´s why we don´t understand what exactly has been changed in update 2.102. As it seems, only the time period for the storage of reports has been prolonged to 30 days. Is this correct?

DeletedUser2458

That´s why we don´t understand what exactly has been changed in update 2.102.
Yep, exactly. In my opinion, this is situation which is similar to messages bug where devs though that deleting after 30 days is anywhere documented... and it was not. And here, it seems it was expected by devs that player can have only 100 reports in his inbox at one time but this limit was not applied to the game anytime (probably due to a bug).

DeletedUser2980

Zoelis, the inbox was not limited to 100 reports (as I have every reason to know...^^), although old reports got deleted after a shorter period of time - after 7 or 8 days, as far as I can see.

That´s why we don´t understand what exactly has been changed in update 2.102. As it seems, only the time period for the storage of reports has been prolonged to 30 days. Is this correct?

At the moment we have the following rules for report deletion:
Inbox
- If less than 100 reports contained in reports box: after 31 days
- If more than 100 reports contained in reports box: after 2 days
Custom folders
- Never
The rule "If more than 100 reports contained in reports box: after 2 days" gets removed with 2.102.

•From now on you can store more than 100 reports at once in your usual "Inbox" and only reports older than 30 days will automatically be deleted.

That means that the words/the phrase marked red should be deleted, since we could always store more than 100 reports and only the storage time for all reports has been prolonged to 30 days, no matter how many reports the inbox contains.