Update 2.101 feedback

I have said that I will come back to Beta again when the new farming village system to be introduced and tested; so I'll do that.
I am very curious to see how it has been implemented and how it can be played. Never again revolting farming villages, you have also the bonuses enforced loyalty of these worlds planning already banned? Never needs it probably when I call myself the description in memory.
In future only 6 farming villages that I think individually produce a little more, but in total the same amount comes out islands as in today's 8 farming villages. Unlike today, one retained the farming villages that have been purchased with battle scores, even if you lose the town on the island and should fight and win for a new poli on this island.
There should be a big experience in to fight so, try, capture and play Grepolis.
If someone starts here on the new world and will found an Ally, I would appreciate a referral link as PM here in the forum. To found a separate Beta Ally by my own is currently not on my task list.

Last edited:

wotsinaneem

Minotaur
i may be wrong, but did you also change the option of a quick/free completion of a build once the time left reached 5 minutes?

add 1
probably only during the first build, later builds did offer the free completion on reaching the 5 minutes timer. assume it was/is a glitch ;)

add 2
looks like there is a dependency on the building????

Last edited:

DeletedUser

As far as I know we didn't change anything at this point. Can you specify what happened exactly?

DeletedUser2821

When will the new world ZZ5 be opened? I can't wait to test the new farming village concept!

When will the new world ZZ5 be opened? I can't wait to test the new farming village concept!
I'm sorry about this information but we decided to postpone the start of zz5 again. For now we won't tell you any additional starting date but we will update you about this topic as soon as we can. So pleace stay a little more patient and stay tuned.
We would like to polish this feature a little bit more and fix some more already known bugs so that the first impression of this feature turns out well for our community and not only negative.

It has been postponed. :(
... or there are so many bugs, that's impossible to play with it :pro:

It will be excellent to know, when it will be open. So I can reserve test-time for this ;)