Units Transfer

DeletedUser

I think that a player should be able to GIVE units to another player, meaning that the units not only support others, they are given so the other player may attack with them, for example lets say a player is giving up his account, and he has a friend playing the game, they could giive all their units over.(D)

DeletedUser

don't see this happening

you cannot even "give" your units to another one of your own cities......how could you ever make it work to give units to another player?

DeletedUser

Not give, but attack from another city!

Think reality:
What army can not take any decisions or be commanded from other places but the city they belong????
is ridiculous not to be able to command from wherever the troops are!
Also, how can you not be able to cancel an attack at any time?
this is not reality at all!
in real life, any army would retreat if the first troops get rediculously destroyd? or why would an army keep traveling if the first row of troops already get what they whant?

DeletedUser

I agree on most points here, I do think that if i send attack units to another one of my cities then i should be able to attack with them for the city i sent them to.
This would allow for quicker assaults on cities

I wouldn't say give them to those citys due to farm space and such but rather allow the city you sent your troops of fleets to be able to command them

DeletedUser

I agree on most points here, I do think that if i send attack units to another one of my cities then i should be able to attack with them for the city i sent them to.
This would allow for quicker assaults on cities

I wouldn't say give them to those citys due to farm space and such but rather allow the city you sent your troops of fleets to be able to command them

I agree with you if they are your troops and if you are sending them to YOUR OWN CITY than you should be able to control them freely from that city as well!

DeletedUser

I think that a player should be able to GIVE units to another player, meaning that the units not only support others, they are given so the other player may attack with them, for example lets say a player is giving up his account, and he has a friend playing the game, they could giive all their units over.(D)

Giving units AWAY to another player would be ridiculous. In reality what country do you know of that just gives troops AWAY?

DeletedUser

What about 8000 slingers in 1 city??? You guys want to transfer units from 1 city to another and are forgetting some stuff:
1) Farm capacity
2) Removal of traveling time (If I transfer all my land nukes to a city in the same island as the city I want that will be huge)
3) Abuse this by founding a city in the same island as the intended attacking city and transferring all your soldiers to attack.
Overall this will remove 2 of grepolis' big aspects which are: Time travel and population.

DeletedUser

how about next time you make a suggestion you elaborate on why you think this would be a good change, what the benefits to players and the game are. you know, just say anything of value and constructive instead of a 5-year-old's I WANNA HAVE THIS!