Affected world:confused:andbox 2

(Bug found on desktop version)
Browser: Firefox newest

(Bug found on mobile version)
Device:
O.S.:
App Version:

Steps to reproduce:n/a

Detailed error description (What you see): this morning say 7:20 German time all was OK, now 09:10 o'clock the unit window which is on the right displaying the troups and ships has moved left, and is OVER the normal display there, i.e. Messages, Alliance, Alliance Forum etc

How it should be: on the right side of the window below Heroes and Bash points

Screenshot: not necessary

Joked

Minotaur
On a normal PC it is also that way. Can not cummicate with alliance.
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Today we had an update on the main UI, I'm going to announce it soon, just the time to read the full documentation :)

Anyways, I think the units are still on the right side, can you disable all the scripts and provide us a screenshot?

DeletedUser3939

Arci you are right, without DIO tools and Quack sammlung it works, see screenshot from right now (with, without tools)
30938262fx.jpg

30938273do.jpg

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Thank you for confirming it guys :)

I think the tools' devs will update their code soon ^^

this is an annoying problem i cant check messages or enter alliance as these tabs are blocked by the icons which should be on there side of game any help please
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
this is an annoying problem i cant check messages or enter alliance as these tabs are blocked by the icons which should be on there side of game any help please
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif

Disabling the external tools will restore the situation :)

DeletedUser4493

for me too (with chrome) : DIOTools problem

I'm surprised because when i saw this issue with FF new version , i switched on Chrome until it will be resolved, and with octopus + DIO tools on Chrome i dont have anymore this UI issue , try to deactivate some windows options on DIO (like favour or spells, maybe you will see a difference, that could be a conflict between GRC and DIO gestion of UI)

zutetrezut

Erinys
I was waiting patiently that it work again ... and I was tired of activating / deactivating, according to what I was doing.
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif
lol, I'm stupid : I didn't think about turning off only a part (spells)

It's good now, thank you Icanseeyou ...
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif
it'll be easier to hit ;)

JaiMalik

Cyclop
Just found a fix without having to disable DIO. Uncheck the spell box only. It will move it back to the right.