Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Unable to start the Quest

DeletedUser4321

Hello from germany

Ingame Nick: Lord Gunther
Affected world: zz7 Sandbox7
(Bug found on desktop version)
Browser: Firefox

I have a quest named Renegades! in my town Wilhelmshaven

Every time, I will start the quest there appears an error message - look at the Screenshot -

http://prntscr.com/fmd9d1

DeletedUser4321

Ok, after I accepted the other quest reward, I can start the Renegade-Quest. Otherwise you have done something.

DeletedUser2458

And have you read that error message? It can occur that 2 quests have same penalisation (it's the Weakened defense in your case) in one of their way of fulfilling. If so, you need to wait until you fulfill one of these quests (so, its penalisation ends and you can launch it again) then start the second one or you can start the second quest in a different city which is also on the same island and that penalisation isn't active there. However, it's NOT a bug.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
And have you read that error message? It can occur that 2 quests have same penalisation (it's the Weakened defense in your case) in one of their way of fulfilling. If so, you need to wait until you fulfill one of these quests (so, its penalisation ends and you can launch it again) then start the second one or you can start the second quest in a different city which is also on the same island and that penalisation isn't active there. However, it's NOT a bug.
Yep, I think is the correct answer :)

DeletedUser2458

On the blue banner on your quest log screenshot, it's your reward, not your penalisation which is active during fulfilling of the quest. You can see this disbonus when hovering on the Decide/Challenge button. Look at your first screenshot in the first entry and you'll see an effect with icon of walls and (this is important) red arrow pointing down. This arrow indicates that effect brings negative bonus and if we also consider that you can receive these penalisation only due to island quests, it should be clear now.

So, I have got an island quest. I hover on the Decide button (I don't see the Challenge button as I haven't accepted the quest yet). I see the Weakened attack effect. After accepting of that way of fulfilling, this Weakened effect starts to be active for certain time (see the second screenshot). During this time I can't accept (respectively start to fulfill) another quest which has same penalisation (in my case, it's Weakened attack). I need to wait for declared 3 hours or, if I can, to start this quest in another city on the same island. Otherwise I'll get the error message which occured to you.

Beware, favor production penalisation is the only exception as this disbonus affects the whole account on a game world. So, you accept that quest in 1 city and then this penalisation is enabled in all of your cities. It means that you can't fulfill more than 1 quest which requires to enable this favor penalisation on 1 world.
questlog1.png
questlog2.png