Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Trouble in the ability of soldiers on fast shipping vessels

DeletedUser4519

Ingame Nick:Tiger.Shark
Mundo afetado: ZZ2[/ B]
(Erro encontrado na versão da área de trabalho)
Navegador : Chrome [/ B]
(Erro encontrado na versão móvel)
Dispositivo:
SO: Windows 10
Versão da aplicação: [/ B]
Passos para reproduzir: [/ B]
Descrição detalhada do erro (o que você vê):
In my game is appearing a BUG, I have searched for fast shipping boats, I have also carried out the technology "bunks" (picture 1), however the ability of the fast shipping boat still only remains of 10 soldiers, when in reality it was to be capable of carrying 16 soldiers (figure 2), I ask you to verify this.
I will send pictures of the searches as an attachment.[/ B]
Como deve ser: When doing the "Bunks" search, the normal would be to add a limit for 6 more soldiers in the total capacity of the fast transport boat, however in my city this does not occur.[/ B]
Captura de tela:

Picture 1
pARMOMWzTrq1kvNTs2Eaqw.png

Picture 2
brC3SIdDSzGhsHFauyjHXw.png

[/ B]

The unit description in the harbour will not change from 10 to 16 when bunks are researched, but you should notice the enhanced capacity of your transport ships in the attack and support window. Just enter 16 swordsmen, slingers or archers there, and you will see that they will need only one transport ship when bunks are researched.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Exactly, if you try to send a fast ship on a command, it will shot its 16 spots :)