Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Trade overview resources don't match city resources

DeletedUser4341

Ingame Nick: MkMk
Affected world(s): zz8
Browser:Chrome
Reproduction steps:Open trade overview, pick the city that will send the resources and the city that will receive them, then click on the icon of the resource you want to send and click on the icon to confirm
[*].
[*].
[*].
[/LIST]
Detailed error description (What you see):I open trade overview then i choose which cities i want to send resources from and to, then i click on the icon of the resources i want to send and i get an error saying i can't send more resources than i own, even though those resources are the maximum that i have on the city. but then i select that city and see that the resources displayed on the trade overview are actually higher than those displayed at the top of the screen when i have the city selected

How it should be: Trade overview resources number should be the same as the number of resources that show at the top of the screen

Screenshot:
ivMux8r.jpg
d93dKUH.jpg

@MkBro this happens many times due to caching / no page update issues...... and is even more frequent in the app versions.....
It was reported again couple of years ago as far as I recall and that was the answer we got back then.....
the advise was in such case to refresh page or change towns so as town info is update....

DeletedUser4341

@MkBro this happens many times due to caching / no page update issues...... and is even more frequent in the app versions.....
It was reported again couple of years ago as far as I recall and that was the answer we got back then.....
the advise was in such case to refresh page or change towns so as town info is update....
having to go from city to city to update it is a bit annoying... i use the trade overview precisely because it's faster than doing that

having to go from city to city to update it is a bit annoying... i use the trade overview precisely because it's faster than doing that
I know.... another workaround is to send a bit less resources i.e. 200 or 500 less than the number indicated.

i.e. if you have 10000 wood and want to send it all try 9500 or 9900....