Top 12 Sink or Swim

iron head43

Minotaur
1 GREEK NEXT LVL. dont know much about them but looks ok at the moment, FLOAT

2 WONDER OF GREECE. an MRA, already got a sister alliance ect. FLOAT then SINK

3 DOMINATION COMPLEX. this alliance looks pretty good, and i can see it sticking around for a while. Very good core. SWIM

4 SPARTANS. just heard a ton of negative stuff about them and dont know and positive stuff lol so SINK.

5 THE WORLD. heard nothing about them. FLOAT

6 ALIEN SHEEP. seen them on many world, they swim at first then sink. SWIM then SINK

7 THE ROGUE BUNNIES. this is my alliance so an obv SWIM :)

8 Alliance of Hungarians. they look OK. could float for a while before meeting an alliance full of loads of golders. FLOAT then SINK

9 - Incoming -. again, this world is quite new so dont know anything about this alliance. NO COMMENT

10 ANONYMOUS. remember this from about 2016 on EN, had a ton of fun fighting them. then they all ghosted. SWIM then SINK

Last edited:

DeletedUser4641

1 GREEK NEXT LVL. dont know much about them but looks ok at the moment, FLOAT

2 WONDER OF GREECE. an MRA, already got a sister alliance ect. FLOAT then SINK

3 DOMINATION COMPLEX. this alliance looks pretty good, and i can see it sticking around for a while. Very good core. SWIM

4 SPARTANS. just heard a ton of negative stuff about them and dont know and positive stuff lol so SINK.

5 THE WORLD. heard nothing about them. FLOAT

6 ALIEN SHEEP. seen them on many world, they swim at first then sink. SWIM then SINK

7 THE ROGUE BUNNIES. this is my alliance so an obv SWIM :)

8 Alliance of Hungarians. they look OK. could float for a while before meeting an 'elite' alliance. FLOAT then SINK

9 - Incoming -. again, this world is quite new so dont know anything about this alliance. NO COMMENT

10 ANONYMOUS. remember this from about 2016 on EN, had a ton of fun fighting them. then they all ghosted. SWIM then SINK

Wow... This has got to be there worst thing I have ever read... For starters, its top '12' not top '10'. Also there is a hand full of us in Alien sheep that sunk in en109 as you refer to, the reason for that was we had 4 top alliances all around us, not many people can survive as long as we did with the hits we took.... We broke more sieges then we lost actually.

Also you have 2 top 60 players in the world... both our alliances dropped around the same time, lets keep that in mind.. We have 9. Our entire alliance is made up of some of the best players you will find in this game, and we wont be stopping our recruitment of these good players as you will soon find out (no we are not recruiting you, we said good..).

The worst part about this top 12, top 10? I dont know anymore... is the fact that you have no idea what you are saying, you are such a noob and your alliance is going to fall because of it.

iron head43

Minotaur
Wow... This has got to be there worst thing I have ever read... For starters, its top '12' not top '10'. Also there is a hand full of us in Alien sheep that sunk in en109 as you refer to, the reason for that was we had 4 top alliances all around us, not many people can survive as long as we did with the hits we took.... We broke more sieges then we lost actually.

Also you have 2 top 60 players in the world... both our alliances dropped around the same time, lets keep that in mind.. We have 9. Our entire alliance is made up of some of the best players you will find in this game, and we wont be stopping our recruitment of these good players as you will soon find out (no we are not recruiting you, we said good..).

The worst part about this top 12, top 10? I dont know anymore... is the fact that you have no idea what you are saying, you are such a noob and your alliance is going to fall because of it.
i am lazy 8-) 12 is a strange number, yup you were in a terrible position and i wasn't playing seriously there. like i am playing here, you survived because you used GOLD.

at the moment, its not our problem that we are not super heavy GOLDERS, but we will dominate later on. This alliance has won 2 worlds under a different name and been close to winning another 2.

lol, noob? i have won 3 crowns and got 5 great powers of the days. on EN109 i wasn't playing seriously YET i broke a ton of your sieges, *SIGH* i was in a 4 member alliance, what do you expect? lol

DeletedUser4641

We do not have any super heavy golders, yes some of us use gold but that doesn’t make to much of a difference.

“We will dominate later on” famous last words, just because you own a crown or 2 does not make you any good, you have a hand full of good players but they are nothing compared to a hand full of our top players. I think you played seriously on en109, it was sad to watch, especially when i had taken one of your cities, atleast could of made it interesting for me not just throw in the towel and call it quits like you did.

You won’t be going far in this world, not with us having a taste for bunny

iron head43

Minotaur
with people ranked in the top 10, then stop boasting about it. Just because we dont have a deep wallet, thats not our fault. though we will be climbing the ranks after BP ends since we have plans.

i said i didnt play seriously on EN109. i quit was playing on EN108 not because you took one of my cities lol.

DeletedUser4641

You keep telling your self that little buddy

I’m done stirring, hope your read in 2 days, for your sake

DOMINATION COMPLEX ... ??????
They reappeared after fleeing from zz2 ???
What a suprise....

SPARTANS ......?????? are the same that also fleed from zz2 because they could not understand that this is a war game and there is no good to cry when you loose a town????

P.S. There is only one DC or DC2, DC3, DC 118 also appeared??

P.S.2 JC22 good players usually do not advertise themselves on forums....keep that in mind....

DeletedUser4644

French Domination - Poor
Domination Complex - Poor
Wondeer of Greece - Poor
Spartans - Poor
Alien Sheep - Poor
The world - Poor
- Incoming - - Poor
The Rogue Bunnies - Poor
Alliance of Hungarians - Poor

Kappa, Lest play !
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser3824

Nope ,this is not that Domination Complex ,our alliance name is this ,because sounds cool ,and the end game here is Domination . This is the only reason . We are mostly Sandbox 8 players .

One thing I learned : crowns and " I have 8 years experience" doesn't make you a good player . Keep that in mind guys ;)

DeletedUser3326

Yes yes i'm playing hahaha

Kappa have lot of inactive apparrently i see many report with them loosing their units.. :(

DeletedUser4656

There are more alliances with portuguese players, I spot four more

edit: 6