Top 12 alliances...sink or swim

DeletedUser

Top 12 Sink or Swim

I will post my overview in 2 days... Till that, what do you think?

DeletedUser

Try to make some sense and you might actually get replies.

DeletedUser2459

Here is my two cents, take it or leave it!

Wargasm - Solid crew, has won many worlds, swim

T.B. - I know them from Rise of Heroes, tough group, but under almost as much attack as wargasm...swim for now

BIOCELLULA - Needs to cut down on some fat, but if they do that, they could swim

Divine Raiders - Only got this far with mergers, easy target...sink

Fenix Revolution - Too new to tell

Para Bellum - Elite crew, seems to operate well...swim

Domination Complex - Disappointing, won the last beta world, but seems to need some defending help here...sink

Golden Union - Same situation as BIO

Phoenix Reborn - No real leadership, don't talk to me about past experience, not the same alliance...sink

ROYAL WOLVES - Have survived this long, can survive longer...swim for now

HELLAS - MRA with some good players, but not enough...sink

French Fighter - Amazing elite group, likely to win world if wargasm does not...swim

Evony

Cyclop
Here is my two cents, take it or leave it!

bla ... bla... bla ...

Now, to set the record straight. PHOENIX REBORN won the last world, not DC. The rules changed part way through the game from 4 WW to 7. Phoenix completed 4 WW well before the others. Yes, DC did eventually complete 7.

However, Phoenix Reborn lost some cities on their WW islands due to bugs and/or players who were using scripts/bots. Those bot users were eventually kicked out of the game; however Phoenix Reborn never had the cities returned to them, that they lost due to these cheats.

Just thought I'd clear that up. :)

Finally, your judgement of alliances in the NEW game is way off. It is FAR, FAR too early to judge these alliances as things will change dramatically in the next 6 months if the server continues on for that long.

DeletedUser2459

I agree, as me and several other leaders had to quit wargasm for RL issues, and trust me, I liked phoenix reborn, you guys were solid fighters.

DeletedUser

You people play in beta worlds thinking about winning the world ? what if the world is reseted ? are you ok with that ?

It's my first time at beta worlds... i'm in learning mode right now.

Evony

Cyclop
What's your prediction now? :)

I agree, as me and several other leaders had to quit wargasm for RL issues, and trust me, I liked phoenix reborn, you guys were solid fighters.

I studied the teams a little and decided there were too many small alliances. I then came up with an idea of merging with friends and enemies from the other Beta world. The others agreed to give this a go .... and we have now changed the whole look of the game.

I did not intend for us to be the No: 1 alliance .... as I don't like being No: 1.

Everyone hates you when you are 1st... :)

Anyway, we are still sorting out the alliance. This will take some time. But when we do .... get ready for the fun! ;)

Finally, in regard to no REAL leadership for Phoenix Reborn (LOL) ... yeah right. that's how we completed 4 WW of the other beta world .... without any leadership.

hehehehe ... Our leadership stye has been one of discussion and negotiation. Then different players organised our attack strategies .... and we did quite well.

Lesson - NEVER write any team off in this game!

Anything can happen.

DeletedUser

What do you think of "Tortitas de chocolate"? We are few, but we defend good :D

DeletedUser

well... i like the name at least... it seems a tasty alliance :) you know what i mean, looool