DeletedUser

Ingame:Ledzeppelin11
Browser:Firefox

My tools dont work on Beta, German server work normal

This is a picture of german server, i can see player is 2 days inactive

upload_2017-9-11_12-6-46.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2458

Any tools and user-scripts aren't maintained by InnoGames so the dev team can't fix any tools-related bugs.

DeletedUser

Thats right but maybe they can find out why it isnt only not working on Beta

Also apart from Thassos correct comment, you also need to read script FAQ as well as from your comment you do not seem to have understood it usage....

Ledzeppelin11 knows what the tool does or does not - we talked about it this morning. And he did not create a bug report and ask the devs to fix the issue - he only noticed that one of the latest updates seems to have affected some functions of the script, since it is still working on the live servers, but no longer on BETA. InnoGames might not be interested in that fact, but since quite a lot of players might be facing the same issue, there is nothing wrong with mentioning in the feedback thread. No need for mutual insults and the exchange of wise quotes and lovely pictures...^^

I don´t use the GRC, so I asked members of my zz7 alliance to check. And they confirm the issue - we will inform Potusek and Anpu accordingly.

@* Arci *
Is it possible, it have to do with the surprise, you promised us? Could you check it and come back to us?

Because (All) if this is the reason, all script users have this problems in their local worlds, after updating.

Lightning

Poseidon
As @Thasoss said, any tools and user-scripts aren't maintained by InnoGames. It's not working, but it's not our fault, the game code is not written to be compatible to the script, it's the opposite, if the game changes something, the userscript needs to be adjusted accordingly.

So the dev team can't fix any tools-related bugs. You need to report the bug for script devs.

Draba as long as you give an advise and as a reply you get a very very rude reply which also included the F word.....
Then a quotation might be the most proper and polite way to reply back to a rude and insulting comment.....

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
@* Arci *
Is it possible, it have to do with the surprise, you promised us? Could you check it and come back to us?

Because (All) if this is the reason, all script users have this problems in their local worlds, after updating.

I don't think so, as it's something that will be presented most probably on November :)

Guys, please, calm down a bit.

@* Arci * I bet that @Mim le Fay will become more "persuasive" over the next days.....
Lets see if you will be able to hold on this "siege" .....
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

By the way, for this thread that was created as split from other thread, I am not able to see it in the list of threads in the path: Forums --> General --> Bug Reports

TkMBSCX3SFOJZxsLz67VFg.png

Not there.....
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

Thank you, everthing is Fine.

In addition I heard, there is a Problem with new browserversions and greasemonkey; that's nothing, the devs here could control.

Utuanahera

Calydonian Boar
okay, this thread I had overlooked.
I have already sent an e-mail to delete my account. Without tools I do not like to play anymore.

I was already at support to ask what the difference between German worlds and beta worlds is. Support means I should ask the scripters. but I am of the opinion, that it is at Grepolis, something was changed! * fury palm *
smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

DeletedUser

Thank you, everthing is Fine.

In addition I heard, there is a Problem with new browserversions and greasemonkey; that's nothing, the devs here could control.

Wrong, on german servers with the same browser everything was working fine. Innogame has no problems to take your money for gold, but what i read her from the supporters , its no wonder when the lights from Grepolis go out, the treatment of the paying players is more than worse and if i read comments from supporters which think they are developers i can only laugh.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Let's make a necessary clarification.

GRCRT, DIO-TOOL and all the other User Scripts are, as we said, User Scripts.
These tools are made by users, players that like the game and want to improve the game experience with some cool buttons and features that keep following the game rules. We're glad to have such dedicated users, but the game code can't be changed to let the user script work. If the game has an update that (unfortunately, we don't want this) has compatibility issue with the tool, the tool has to be fixed. Not the game.

The reason why on beta the tool wasn't working while on german server was working is really really easy to understand, beta has updates every day so it runs on a different game version. That's why it's called Beta and not International.

With that said, the report cannot be accepted as a bug for the reasons already well explained, I can close this one. Thanks to everyone who participated in this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.