The very slow pace of the game

DeletedUser

it's just me getting too anxious to enjoy some action here, or the game is to be played at a very slow and unattractive pace ?.. i mean, comparing to Tribal Wars it takes forever to build an army. the amount of resources and therefore time involved to achieve such a simple goal is huge and rather discouraging.

i'm quite familiar with some of the innogames past releases. i used to play succesfully TW as an addicted lunatic and i'm curently the #1 ranked dueler in W1 and W5, also #2 on W10 in the-west.net, the only worlds i play on.

i'd say all the players - not only the premium ones - would love to see their city raising faster in order to really have some fun. in my opinion that's possible only if the whole thing about gathering resources and the technological tree are about to change.

DeletedUser

that here is the first world (i`m german) in germany world 3 (gamma) is already there, a speed-world (buildings need only half of time.

The game will be improved soon^^

DeletedUser

it's not about the speed-world. TW had also such a thing, but the ordinary worlds were also fun to play. i'm afraid that is not the case with grepolis. too bad it has a far superior graphics.

DeletedUser

I guess it is a matter of personal preference. I like the pace as it is, any faster and I would soon be left behind due to not being online enough. Also it gives you plenty of time to plan your strategy.

DeletedUser

This isn't TW is it, this is Grepolis ;) The current speed is good, and unlike TW you don't need to be an addict to do well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This isn't TW is it, this is Grepolis ;) The current speed is good, and unlike TW you don't need to be an addict to do well.

agreed here, speed is good. this will help people with less time. :D

DeletedUser

Since we are unfamiliar with different strategies. The speed it is currently will give us time to look around and understand different aspects of it.

DeletedUser

Takes aprox a month to conquer a town at TW and copycat KA, looking at grepolis german server majority has 5-6 towns already in less than 2 months.

So it looks like grepolis is faster paced

DeletedUser

1 month for a conquer in TW? Are you kidding me? Wow. Did you only log in once a week?

DeletedUser

It's since world 2 a few years ago I played and I was far from a weekend player... my old nick was cemedia and tribe StW some might remember those old days (nino tropic took then over my account and managed to get it banned :p ) I was always hoovering in the top 5 when I played.

So my TW experience is old and I compare it with the old days.

However checking TW stats, world 45 top player has still 1 town since 18 dec, so I guess it still takes aprox 1 month to get a second town. Now as soon you have a second town it's a snowball effect if well played.

In my opinion and looking at german stats at de.grepostats.com ,grepolis is faster paced.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure, but I think they might have different worlds at different speeds, like in TW. I'm not one to know though.