Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Temples: Alliance names in the "Small Temples" overview

Ingame Nick: DrabaAspera
Affected world(s): zz16
Browser: FF
Reproduction steps:
  1. . Open the tab "Small Temples" of the Olympus main window
  2. . Find that three of the small temples conquered so far display a link to the alliance owning them, while the fourth only states the name of the alliance owning it but does not link to it.
  3. .
Detailed error description (What you see):
The fourth temple was conquered by our allied alliance "GREEK AND ALLIED FORCES2". I guess the system might have a problem with very similar alliance names, or at least with long alliance names, or with numbers at the end of alliance names. Additionally it might be part of the problem that the alliance names are not left-aligned but seem to be centered (while the right-hand part of the column they are centered in seems to be cut off).

How it should be:

Screenshot:

Our temples (GREEK AND ALLIED FORCES):

arwgynzph67.jpg

Other alliance´s temples (GREEK AND ALLIED FORCES2 and *OPRESION*):

bwqxhfzdy81.jpg

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Now the link works.
Cool :p

Names that aren't entirely displayed I wouldn't see it as a bug, It looks that it's working as it should... it's just that there's not enough space for long names and indeed a solution should be found.

Look at my screenshots again. I did not complain that the alliance names are not displayed completely, I did complain about the fact that the alliance name was not a link.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I see all of them as links right now, feel free to comment if a new one does not work.