Affected world(s): zz2
Browser: Chrome (and assume all rest)
Reproduction steps:
  1. Open town view.
  2. Look near port.
  3. Locate a big metal guy named Talos .
  4. Press on him to get the pop up wndow
Detailed error description (What you see):
Looks like that the button of "Fight now" of Talos is not working.
By pressing it nothing happens at all.... i.e. an incoming attack as per the "fight on " description but only closes the pop up window.

How it should be:
As long as there is a button to press saying "Fight on" , there should be an action to occur similar to button description i.e. provoke an attack after pressing that button.
In this case button despite saying "Fight on" i.e. Start fighting.... attack...... does nothing more thn closing the pop up message.

Screenshot:
r7hCa_anRcG9hitzxY91GA.png

You may think that nothing has happened ;)

Well we have managed to gather the required amount of biremes and even after pressing the "fight now" button still nothing happens.....
So this is definitely a bug......
Any chance to have it fixed soon????
Because Argonautes need to take him down again for 2nd time..... we have a history with this robot guy......

Otherwise we will unleash the Kraken and Talos will be just a small bad dream towards to what Kraken will do.....

DeletedUser3939

I think that is the preparation for ENDING the Server Nr 2 if you read correctly
In this new endgame the alliance that survives with the last remaining city in the world wins.
and he just says we should build bireme and be prepared, and the strongest ally will wih. Thats why Ichor has gathered so many big players, now I understand. And the Robot just says until THEN, the Dias Irae, fight on
so no bug
the end is near

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Do you already have 10 billions Biremes? If not, I would expect some bad news incoming for you!

Do you already have 10 billions Biremes? If not, I would expect some bad news incoming for you!

Well you was right just in one thing...... it was not a bug....
Actually issue was on the number of forces stored on the town to receive the attack...
As long as you have enough biremes , button works just fine!!!!

We just managed to take him done.....

1IaS4vMiS2mypgL-xDbMYQ.png

And the award for this really makes up for the loses of all those biremes.....

9ANiXqdMSwCLkKwDIZY7hg.png

Is more than AWSOME !!!!!!
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

p.s. you might need to fix that phrase about the biremes, but I assume it it that poetic trick similar to previous event where we had to guess combination of troops!!!!