Suggetion for Land expansion

EPICURIOS

Centaur
my suggestion is in a city that has a land expansion of 300 or less if the city conquered by another player, the player who lost the city not to lose the land expansion, and stored this in the extra inventory to use in another city or cities

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Hey @EPICURIOS, thanks for the suggestion!

Let's discuss a little bit about it. How do you think this could improve the game? Are there any negative aspects? :)

WhoAmIv2

Hydra
Hey @EPICURIOS, thanks for the suggestion!

Let's discuss a little bit about it. How do you think this could improve the game? Are there any negative aspects? :)

The main problem of Land expansion boost is it's price. Usually, you can get those just by buying some special packages or in events. In most events, Land expansion boost it the most expensive (if we take a look on currently running Winter Grepolympia). You can get for 500 laurels x2 token or land expansion. Many players will rather buy x2 than land expansion because it's simply better deal. However, if it returns to your inventory, players would think if they buy x2 or land expansion because the value of land expansion would be really good.

I don't think there are some cons (except time devs need to invest to this feature). In my opinion this idea is really good.

EPICURIOS

Centaur
my suggestion is to store the expansion as 300 or pieces of 100 or pieces of 50 in the extra inventory to use in another city or cities

S.G-1

Cerberus
Alpha ;) more more ...
also add to this idea : Luxury residence bonus if is active will be active for new city owner too till expire ... its "bonus building" why its dissapered after city conquer ;)

my suggestion is to store the expansion as 300 or pieces of 100 or pieces of 50 in the extra inventory to use in another city or cities
look here , I arleady suggest this things ;)

DeletedUser4898

I understand that this is a nice way of adding another element in the game where you focus on taking cities with bonussen from your enemies.

However do take into account that since players can get these bonusses through events, this would incentivise cheating with double accounts to hoard more bonusses. In an ideal world, this would not be a problem but support on several servers are not able to detect all multi-account cheaters.

S.G-1

Cerberus
multi-accounts are easy to detects , just need a little more job in investigate and trace and focus on group of accounts in time-line

DeletedUser4898

Explain to support NL. Because if you use a vpn correctly, they rarely get detected. Anyway, that is my only concern.