Suggestions - Map view synch with city chosen

DeletedUser

After having taken over another city, I have one complaint/suggestion. I am using the Administrator, so I cannot be sure if this is a problem only seen with it or if it happens in regular non premium mode as well. I am sure it runs out soon so I will comment back if the lack of the premium makes a difference.

Basically - when I choose different city using the arrow keys along the top for "next city" and "last city" then the map view does not change to the corresponding city. I find that incredibly annoying. I can only imagine how completely confused I will become once I had 30 cities or so, by staring at some island that has nothing to do with the city I just chose.

To have to go and click the "jump to current city" every single time I -also- click to choose a different city to work with seems awfully redundant. Could it not be synched up so that when you change cities it automatically jumps the map to the currently chosen city? That would seem to make more sense to me, and be far easier to work with.

DeletedUser

well, it would have 2 flaws first when you don't use the Administrator you will change through all towns, but often don't need the map, so you would always load the completely unneeded map, furthermore when you find a perfect ghost town on the map and than need to change town to start attacks you will have to either remember the coordinates or link to the town, both would cost even more time.
the best solution would either a option in the settings or a checkbox by the coordinates or the arrows(to change towns) to change fast between the two options

DeletedUser

So without administrator on ....you are saying that the main map view does not do the exact same thing I just described? Because I mean when I switch to a town manually - the map view sticks with the old city's island on the map. I kinda fail to see what difference it would make if the map view automatically changed to the chosen city.

Regarding time - at present I am spending a great deal more time farming villages than I am needing to get instantly back to any ghost town. Thus, a far better use of time not to have constantly switch the map view manually when I switch to a different city to farm.

In the old version you just make a quick note with the city link and whammo you can access it from any city. The same would hold true here, just lose the much more constant need to switch island views manually to farm (which one is presumably doing as often as one can versus far less often clicking on ghost cities)

Regardless, certainly an option to click and allow for an auto island view change would solve the current tedious issue.

DeletedUser

like this?
etcwna.png

DeletedUser

when you change it to a less ugly button that change between active, inactive like the arrows^^