**Suggestions** - Graphics

DeletedUser1040

During this period of testing I noticed that the design of menus (looting speels, demand, etc.) is too modern for a game set in ancient Greece, so I propose the following changes:

idea4.png

Of course, grepolis is a nice game as it is and this version 2.0 was a real revolution, I hope that soon the final version.

Sorry for my English not perfect, I'm Italian

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The new look of the villages sucks. The first with the line was much better! This look doesnt fit in the antic worldlook of Grepolis.
This speed indicator looks terrible.

What do you think?

DeletedUser

It still looks "not so good", but the added Overview is realy nice

DeletedUser

-Suggestions- Graphics

the new resources display that when you build or order something a red - resources over the resource bar orwhen demanding a green + resources, is completely unneeded since you already get the human message as a response and so i hope you add an option to deactivate this again ...

DeletedUser

New farm display

The new icon for the farm is a little odd. Much prefer the timer of before with the green bar. The new one is small and hard to understand and nobody will pay much attention to it.

DeletedUser

I prefer the green bar after getting resources from the farms.

I don't understand the green numbers when you gain resources, and the red when you spend resources how the numbers enlarge a bit to acknowledge your resources. (Why they put it in really, just a waste)

DeletedUser

I don't understand the green numbers when you gain resources, and the red when you spend resources how the numbers enlarge a bit to acknowledge your resources. (Why they put it in really, just a waste)

I agree, and you can't really even make out the numbers that well when they appear, so it's just useless.

DeletedUser

I also think that's quite useless and also speeds down the browser. So please remove this "feature" again.