**Suggestions** - Gods/Temples

DeletedUser

What is the point that you loose all the favor you have with your god, if you switch one of the temples worshiping him/her?

Eg.
I had 340 Fav with Athena
in my second town I briefly selected Athena, (less than a couple seconds) and then switched to Zeus. Result all the favor for Athena lost, even though I still have one Temple to worship her. Yes in the fine print on the page it says that you loose all Favor.

As this is a beta server, I just wanted to test this out, and this rule makes absolutely no sense.

Especially when you read this part posted under the known bugs section:

77.) When your only/last town gets conquered, and you worship the same god in the new town as in your old one, you get the exact amount of favor you had before, and you can use it immediately. - NOT A BUG

The Updated Rule should be like this:
"If this is the last Temple for xxx then you loose all the favor. If not, you only loose the favor that this temple can generate in one hours time"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

bug 77) is fixed since i no longer have any favor with old god in my town after reset as for your idea when you have 500 favor losing 5-20 favor would be meaningless and you can spent all the favor before changing god to prevent the loss

DeletedUser

The point I dont get is that I still have at least one temple worshiping that god, why should I loose ALL favor?

DeletedUser

It is to show the gods displeasure with you for cutting down on the number of overall worshippers.