Suggestions for changes

Thule2006

Divine Envoy
I would like to address two ideas to the developers of the game and maybe they could take those ideas into consideration in the next upgrade of the game.

1) Lower the cultural level which is needed to have an empty slot to take a city. It is really frustrating the fact that we have to make over than 300-400 festivals or triumph parades to get an empty slot. Maybe this could be reduced to 200 or 100 to make the game more exciting.
2) Consider the ability to move supporting troops from one city to another without having to wait the troops to return to the "mother" city. For example, if you have troops from city A to city B and you want them to move to city C you have to wait for those troops to return to city A and then send them to city C. What I propose is that troops could be moved directly from city B to city C.

Thanks for listening me and hope that those ideas could help the game to be improved.

DeletedUser

Thank you very much for your suggestions. They will be forwarded and considered by developers.