**Suggestions** - Attack Planer

DeletedUser

right now the Attack planer is a feature only available when using the Commander, but that makes the planer more or less useless since you can't share plans with players that don't have the Commander and there is no point to make an attack plan when not all involved in the attack can see the plan.

so my suggestion is to make the Attack planer usable for all and only the features to show the departure time, the notify when the time comes and the preselect of units should be a premium feature of the commander

DeletedUser

I noticed it appeared, and seemed to be working, however im on my last day of having the captain, not the commander. I would absolutely suggest, unlocking the planner, and let us all use it to really get strategic in battle planning.

People will start to develop there own solutions to a lack of a solid planning tool. Using this one, would be a huge help to us all im sure.

DeletedUser

its true that the captain activates the attack planer at the moment, but when trying to open it now it says "You need the Commander in order to use this feature." so either its a bug or they did not change the text

DeletedUser

I agree with this idea:

1. Make attack planner available to everyone.

New idea:

1. Make the timing of the attack player sync with the current Time zone a player selects for his own towns EXAMPLE: utc+1 can be selected form settings but it will not sync to the attack planner and that is why I do not use it, I hate participating in things that don't make sense and that definitely does not make any sense.

DeletedUser

The attack planner was just adjusted so that it uses the server time, rather than local time. Using local time was making it difficult for users across multiple time zones to accurately plan launch times.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why? that should help since when i enter my local attack time everyone else can see that time converted to there local time???
well but when only half of all members can see the attacks it could be hard when everyone in the attack-planer has his local time while they need to convert the time to an standard time in the forums for the rest

DeletedUser

I like the idea of allowing everyone to see/use the attack planner. It is limited by the fact that only part of an alliance can use it. That being said, it should provide even more advantage to Premium players in some shape or form.

As far as the timing, I would certainly prefer it to just go with the server time for everything in it. As it is now, it converts the times you input based on the difference between your local time and the server time. It does this despite whatever time you have set in the settings window. This is highly annoying and confusing!