Something to think about when increasng game speed

DeletedUser

I love the speed increase an I love the hour conquers but I think if your going to increase conquer time then you should also increase speed of units to 3 as well. I'm fine with the quick conquers but I am concerned that people will not have a chance to save there cities with the help of their alliance members. I would say bump it to like 16 or keep it at 24 but 8 hours is a bit drastic. Or increase unit speed. Will be nice what people have to say about this.

DeletedUser

totally agreed.
My city got conquered this way, nobody could arrive in time

DeletedUser

I agree also, either both (conquer speed and units speed) or none.

DeletedUser

attacking has always been sluggish, so i'd prefer a drastic unit speed increase...

DeletedUser

I will look into this and consider if we can increase the unit speed.

DeletedUser

I definitely agree, some sort of change needs to be made on a GLOBAL scale...the divine powers timespan's where chopped, the conquer time chopped, but not the actual unit speed.

As mentioned above it gives a HUGE advantage to attacking/conquering players over the defenders...

DeletedUser

With the change to the revolt based system we are still unsure as to what would be an appropriate speed. We are looking into this and we will let you know if changes will be made.

DeletedUser

you seem to have said the revolt system would only come on new worlds, does that include the BETA?

(hope not as when I read the description, I like it even less than the current one :confused:)