(Bug found on desktop version)
Browser:Firefox 56.0

(Bug found on mobile version)
Device:
O.S.:
App Version:

Steps to reproduce:? None, i just want to know how that is possible

Detailed error description (What you see):a player "
GEORGE6799 * has joined my ally, and left next minute. I have never invited him. On the Statistic tool it does not show my ally, but he entered another and left that, too

How it should be:its ok, just want to know if he cheats with some tools/scripts. He is enemy on Sandbox 7 maybe want to spy something

Screenshot:
30695170tb.jpg
30695172nv.jpg

Lightning

Poseidon
Hey :)

This happens when the Alliance status is open. In this case, every player can join in your alliance.

You can change it in: alliance > properties > application only or closed

Exactly. I just checked - your alliance status is "open", everybody could join without being invited.

When this possibility was implemented I warned that it will cause irritation and confusion, since not all founders are aware of its meaning - but I was not heard...^^

When this possibility was implemented I warned that it will cause irritation and confusion, since not all founders are aware of its meaning - but I was not heard...^^

Well they ought to check forum for changes..... and make appropriate adjustments like others did......

But because they do not and might have set it to open, it is nice for forum pranks!!!!!
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif