Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Simulator in Agora can run

simosimos

Divine Envoy
i cant run the simulator. Anyone else has the problem? There is no run button. And I am in World with temples and there are no the special effects on simulator
Screenshot_1.png

This is a local problem, most likely caused by your own zoom settings. Please make sure that your browser zoom and the scaling of your operating system are at 100%, not more.

bogdy 95

Poseidon
As @Draba Aspera said, make sure the browser zoom is at 100%, by pressing and holding "Ctrl" and rotate the mouse wheel up and down until you reach 100% zoom.
Also go in windows, right click on screen, select "Display Settings" then under "Scale and Layout" make sure it is selected 100%

bogdy 95

Poseidon
Then disable all scripts and other helping softs and try again. In ''vanilla'' mode should be everything ok.

DeletedUser4201

I can reproduce this issue on my laptop with a fresh Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and Chromium 84.0.4147.105. Everything default, no scripts or addons.
Screen resolution 1920x1080, zoom 100%.

Changing .place_simulator_table element's margin from 2px to 0px seems to move the "+" button back to the top right, thus moving the rest upwards and making the buttons at the bottom visible again.