Short-Term World

DeletedUser

Can someone tell me about how long this type of world will be open?

DeletedUser

this is the world that doesnt end....yes it goes on and on my friend...some dev started not knowing what it was....and it will continue forever just because...yes this is the world world that doesnt end!!! lmao!!!

DeletedUser

The world has started in September 2013. There are still many players on that world.

DeletedUser

and those that are active have 100+ cities and are pry getting bored :p

Di Varane

Pegasus
who would not be bored??? I got bored of SB3 only thing that was happening was your ex players betraying you and that was all....

DeletedUser

thats terrible..and sb3 just started not to long ago :-/ i would like to see a fast conquest world that everyone starts with only one friggen city!! lol

DeletedUser

We cannot reopen worlds that often. Any changes will be announced in advance.

Di Varane

Pegasus
i understand yes, but the thing is that sandbox is comming to an WW phase and sandbox2 is already having it, so it woul be nice if one of those 2 servers would restart, with new settings to make also beta servers with more players and more action.

DeletedUser

i understand yes, but the thing is that sandbox is comming to an WW phase and sandbox2 is already having it, so it woul be nice if one of those 2 servers would restart, with new settings to make also beta servers with more players and more action.

Hmmm sandbox ww already have finish
As the 4ww completed 10/07/14 and 7ww completed 31/07/14

:smile: