Sandbox's Pub

DeletedUser

The only info regarding Sandbox (and any other beta world) is available in game only. All external data has been disabled, so neither stats nor maps are available on external websites.

which is a shame because that was exactly the problem-activity on "Rise of Heroes"

Many players do not play against other blind but with System. the only way to keep scouting for potential mood. the announcement that innogames close at any time a "beta world" scares EVERY gold player. there is a difference, if someone invested 10 € / USD or 100 € / USD.
beta-worlds are there that you will find a wide mass of players to announce that positive and negative changes of game.

DeletedUser

Hi to all!!!
I can't log to grepolis now because a problem in my Iphone 4s... don't know if is a problem of grepolis or of my cellphone...
I'm here only to say to the bellums; I'LL BACK HAHA
and for the tcc too hehe

DeletedUser

We were able to log in with iPhone. There must be a problem on your side.

DeletedUser

I still cannot see my messages !!! Even tough you said you brought them back !!!!

DeletedUser

Bellums,
We are the winners!!!
Para Bellum is the victor of the world Sandbox after one and a half year of pure war,
A great job, we control the world since the begin and I hope until the end!!!

DeletedUser

Congratulations
clapping.gif
, you win the world with treachery and spies while your enemy's plays fair and with honor .
Your allies, those two last things, don't know what it is and that shows your quality.

DeletedUser

I don't know where are you from, but your alliance invite who her want :p
With all respect but, Para bellum was better since the begin and will be until the end.

DeletedUser

I don't know where are you from, but your alliance invite who her want :p
If you don't know where I'm from, how do you speak about my alliance?

With all respect but, Para bellum was better since the begin and will be until the end.
I see how your alliance has play the game at the begin and how he turn dirty later and I'm not impressed.
But it's very interesting to see a small alliance of 29 people, greek people, who beats the so called "winners of the world" or should i say builders. You build the WW in lighting speed, haven't see so much stress to build WW so fast. You deserved a medal for this.

DeletedUser

world domination is to the side who have fight defend and won and sorry m8 but your on the wrong side :smirk:

DeletedUser

In what you greeks win of us?
Yes we are great builders, that's why we have the double of the attack battle points of the Greeks that beat us? And that's why we are #1 in attack, defense, combat and points?
The greeks beat us in what sh*t?!?!?! Taking some cities now? I have a notice to you Greeks, I think you don't beat the winners :/
But I have to say, you Greeks are good players, hope you keep the war now, and don't stop when you start being attacked,
Ask for heroes for see how much hard are our offensives ;)