Sandbox's Pub

DeletedUser

Why are you gonna protect beginners? Just take ABP on them...

DeletedUser

So, what you guys think about the new layout ? doesn't see many opinions about that ? what you think should be improved?

Are you ready for the incoming wars in this "sandbox" ? .. be ready ..because this world test will be worst than hell !!

Good day to all ! see each other on the battlefield!

DeletedUser

At this point I will stay in my 1 man alliance and wait till I see if there are some aggressive alliance I would like to join... Layouts are pretty cool, and I just hope that maps will come quickly...

DeletedUser

I am leaving this world... US Tau will open in 3 days, and world is perfect, so see you...

DeletedUser

so not true, this is short term world, and it can close very fast + US servers have better players (there are very good players over here, but there are more good players in US and EN server)...

DeletedUser

Exists good players in all Grepolis servers, not Only on US or EN,. in fact .. i think all the players that are in this kind of test servers are players with experience in other servers .. so in my opinion is that weak players are the ones that give up worlds after playing only for a few days .. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Exists good players in all Grepolis servers, not Only on US or EN,. in fact .. i think all the players that are in this kind of test servers are players with experience in other servers .. so in my opinion is that weak players are the ones that give up worlds after playing only for a few days .. ;)

Good spoke InkSane

DeletedUser

Look at all the top alliances, they are all pacted! So I see just MRA alliance, with maybe good people, but that is all... It would be really difficult to collect all the good players... However, good luck to you...

DeletedUser

hello all! i play grepolis since winter 2011. i come from germany (world ypsilon) and you can find my also in "Sandbox"..after the <edit> world "Rise of Heroes" and the real good world "warrior world".....you have questions...call my in on the server....

my one and only question is: who can send my a link for the "sandbox-stats and sandbox-maps"?

Last edited by a moderator:

Slietie

Hydra
my one and only question is: who can send my a link for the "sandbox-stats and sandbox-maps"?
The only info regarding Sandbox (and any other beta world) is available in game only. All external data has been disabled, so neither stats nor maps are available on external websites.