Duplicate sandbox 19 island view to the city overview

• Thread starter DeletedUser4993
  • Start date

DeletedUser4993

to switch from the island view to the city overview, I have to reload my browser

WhoAmIv2

Hydra
Hello @spidoo @Davinch,
I was not able to reproduce this issue. If you have any scripts like GRCTools, can you please try to disable them and check if the problem still occurs?

wotsinaneem

Minotaur
same on my surface, w10,browser firefox no scripts active; when trying to return from attacking bandits to city view no response on screen, after reload city screen opens. workable but not nice :)

WhoAmIv2

Hydra
Hey @wotsinaneem,
this can happen when you switch to Island view and collect resources from villages. There's currently a bug that prevents you to go back to City view. Can you please tell me step by step how to reproduce this bug?

Thank you!

kira2312

Divine Envoy
[QUOTE = "spidoo, post: 25226, member: 4993"]
Um von der Inselansicht zur Stadtübersicht zu ändern, muss ich meinen Browser neu beladen
[/ ZITAT]
M.uß generell laufend neu aktualisieren

Ok... I try it

1. Start (like F5)
  2. Close Daily Reward Window
  3. change from city overview to island overview
  4. select farming cities and get ressources (in my example for 20 Minutes)
  5. select Senat (by the way - nice Grafik see yourself) Bug 1
    1. Ressources wouldn't correct calculated, which makes a red message Bug 2
  6. get angry and close the window
  7. select bandit camp
    1. not possible, but if you move the mouse the map moves too Bug 3
  8. get next time angry and try to select the city overview
  9. doesn't work Bug 4
Now you are on a point, where the system "tilt" - and you have to press F5 again and start again or like the progger would say Call 1

This is really extremely frustrating, because nothing really works right and it hasn't even been fixed for the weekend

Senat Fehler.JPG

DeletedUser4994

to switch from the island view to the city overview, I have to reload my browser
same, and not only after switching, sometimes it works with cache delete, many times cache delete is blank too

WhoAmIv2

Hydra
Hello @Mim le Fay,
thank you for your detailed description, it really helped! :) I believe all bugs have the same root cause and that is in this case select farming cities and get ressources (in my example for 20 Minutes).

There is a bug that breaks the game once you collect resources from farming villages. However, I did not experience this when I was farming using Captain's feature so it can be a good workaround. I will try to reproduce this using your steps once again so I'm sure the root cause is the same. :)

Yes, I suppose the bug was triggered by using the farming villages. Something a player use much more at the beginning as in the mid game.

I hope, this will not be transferred with the next update 2.226 to the local worlds.

WhoAmIv2

Hydra
Yes, I suppose the bug was triggered by using the farming villages. Something a player use much more at the beginning as in the mid game.

I hope, this will not be transferred with the next update 2.226 to the local worlds.
Our main goal is to find bugs and report them before they can get to other markets. If there's a bug, the update won't be released before it's fixed. :)