Fixed Sandbox 13: Wrong number of days until next recalculation of WW target score

Ingame Nick: Draba Aspera
Affected world(s): zz13
Browser: FF
Reproduction steps:
  1. . Open window "Construction site for a World Wonder"
  2. . You will see the wrong number of days until the new target is calculated
  3. .
Detailed error description (What you see):
World zz13 started on March 5, 2019. The target score for the world wonder era was recalculated after 180 days for the first time, i.e. in the night between August 31 and September 1, 2019. The next recalculation of the target score for this shrinking world was scheduled 120 days/four months later, and as of today, 67 of those 120 days have passed, and 53 days should be left.

When I clicked on a construction site 6 days ago, the number of days left until the next recalculation was stated (correctly) with "59".
When I clicked on a construction site today, the number of days left until the next recalculation suddenly was 116 (!) days. And that´s quite obviously wrong.

How it should be:

If I am not mistaken, the next recalculation should take place on December 30, 2019, after (180 + 120 =) 300 server days, which is 53 days from now, not 116.

Screenshot:

2019-11-07 15_35_05-Window.png

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The new target is indeed calculated after 10 months and the world is 8 months and 7 days old, which makes 53 sound like a much more reasonable number than 116 :p

Thanks for the report, we'll investigate!