Sandbox 13 config proposal

when will sandbox 13 be open
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Soon :p

But unfortunately there isn't a date I can share yet. As always, it will be announced on the forum :)

DeletedUser3326

yes it could be interesting to get this information . , other way i'll be there ready to start again

Whenever I see game speed 3 and a night bonus duration of 8 hours, I must ask what the conquest time will be...^^

Well, when I see a night bonus on an international server I think for which time zone????
As night bonus has a meaning only for incountry servers where people share the same time zone!!!!
Otherwise it makes no sense as it excludes a percentage of players living on different time zones... because then the night bonus of some is day bonus for others!!!!!

DeletedUser3824

Game speed 3 ,unit speed 2 ,conquest 12 hours ? OMG another slow server .... I don't know what you like in this ..

DeletedUser3326

I have to say that honestly , from the 4/5 last server i started , all were 12 hours conquest , for speed 3 and 4 server most of time.

Normally conquest duration is 24/speed , which mean in a speed 3 it must be : 8 hours , not 12

in spped 4 it means 6 hours of conquest , but in every markets actually they set longer conquest duration and it's just a really big shit.... it's really problematic , okay it change a little bit the strategy when you have long conquest duration.... but the frequency is too important actually in general...

a 12 hours conquest on a speed 4 , it's just killing the game..... and give no chance to small players to take the benefit of night bonus to try to grow.
And you can't count on opportunist conquest with this duration...

I'm not complaining , but as i see and heard , this start to make many people unhappy....

There is a reason for the longer-than-usual conquest time: On servers with game speed 3, the conquest time would be 8 hours (as you stated correctly), and with a night bonus duration of 8 hours as well, those worlds tend to show severe server lags just before night bonus starts (because everybody wants his/her complete siege be protected by night bonus, and all major attacks on cities and on sieges concentrate on that limited time frame just before NB).

When the conquest time is longer than the duration of the night bonus, however, those predictable server lags can be avoided. That´s why the conquest time for game speed 3 usually is set to 9 or 10 hours instead of 8. It´s the first time I see it extended to 12 hours, though - and I also think that´s a bit too long.

Of course the easiest way to avoid server lags caused by night bonus would be to abandon night bonus (as on zz2)...^^

malgai

Hera
When the conquest time is longer than the duration of the night bonus, however, those predictable server lags can be avoided. That´s why the conquest time for game speed 3 usually is set to 9 or 10 hours instead of 8. It´s the first time I see it extended to 12 hours, though - and I also think that´s a bit too long.

I think that's not that much of a problem since the unit speed is set to 2, which would then perfectly fit into the 24h/speed formula.