Roadmap discussion!

DeletedUser

Please discuss here everything related to roadmap, to make it easier for us in reviewing everything.

Evony

Cyclop
Some of these changes sound very interesting. I'm sure many may look forward to them.

I'd like to suggest that there should be a way for leaders of an alliance to see exactly what resources have been sent to the WW.

This way, leaders know who is truly committed to the alliance and who is doing their share.

To me, this is really important. If we had this information, we would have been kicking people from our alliance many moons ago.

We want team players, not slackos who join us for safety or worse, to help the enemy.

DeletedUser

This way, leaders know who is truly committed to the alliance and who is doing their share.

I disagree on this one, some players send all resources to WW other build troops, both are commited to the alliance in my opinion.
There are some interessting changes to come and if you ask me Grepolis realy is all about fighting and knocking their heads in and not about sending as many resources with a trader to their WW. I hope you guys realy get some big changes there and not just drop the amount of nessesary resources a bit.

Slietie

Hydra
Evony, I would like to suggest you to read this part of Grepolis United Roadmap one more time:
World wonder revamp
Currently, world wonders do not work the way we originally hoped for. Grepolis is about epic fights and an
ongoing war. The world wonders will be changed to significantly motivate all players to crush their enemies
heads.