Roadmap 2015 feedback thread

Thank you, for sharing your Road Map with us :smile:

First of all, I kindly ask you something because I have questions for the last Road Maps:
What about Casualty Worlds, rebalancing for Buildings and the new Graphic and Statistic Data Tool. Have you erased it?
I think it was a shame, to make the rebalancing only half. The Building rebalancing is as important as the unit rebalancing was, and so I want to know, if there was only a break or do you have strike the rebalancing for building off?

As Goede asked for, you will now find my opinion for the new points in the road map:

Update Logout Prevention

Congratulations! You give every player the chance, to arrange short attacks and cleanings without any chance of a response.

Bundles & Packages

That's a great chance for everyone to spent money for special items. I think, if you spend more money you will receive more and long-life-rewards, isn't it? Is there a possibility to choose or change the world, I would spend the rewards to?

App Usability Improvements

That's a very good idea.

Early and Midgame Features

I do not like the tutorial. It's much to protracted and can not avoid or cancel it.

Endgame
I am the same meaning as you that the sending of resources is just to boring. The best will be, not to start with the World wonder Time and to cancel it.

Activity Bonus Revamp
I just didn't need it. What is the reason, to make something new. Do you will insert a possibility to buy a better Bonus for Gold?

Alliance Improvements
In my opinion, that something, to have to discuss in detail first with the world wide communities. Because their are part of the alliance, and so it is very important to know, how they think about it. Certainly it is possible as well, to use the Beta Focus Group. Of course, they know a lot of the Grepolis mechanics and can assist you.

Technical Improvements

That a point, I just wonder a little bit. Anybody knows, that the technic changed much faster, as we think so. Due to my feelings, it is not something special for note in a road map, isn't it? To my mind you have improve it permanent, haven’t you?

Events
The Events are very boring, as like the sending of resources it is. It's every time the same. You do ingredients together and get a reward.
Please be so kind, to make the next Event something very special to have fun with it.

DeletedUser

Thank you very much for your very detailed and honest feedback. I see, we will have quite a conversation here.
I hope my answers will meet your expectations.

DeletedUser

Even more events here..
smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser

first priority should definitely be a new endgame, in fact. before you guys even consider doing anything else, you should look through the idea threads of every server for End game ideas.

That is what most people want, I have never heard anyone say anything good about the world wonders, fix it. people dont want to fight for a year just to have a bunch of turtles throw resources at a building and win the world. People want to fight until the end.

DeletedUser

Thank you very much for the idea.

Endgame topic appears now and then - I totally agree, it is vital part of the game and always worth looking at.
Do you have any other suggestions?

DeletedUser

more events.
make current events app friendly.
definitely new end game.

LOVE THE NEW MARKET FOR THE APP!!!

make published reports readable on app. (you guys are so close to it i could lick its face off!!)

fix the alliamce forum to be more app friendly.(i know you are working on it but if i dont remind you guys youll forget about me lol!!)

i think that covers everything. :p

DeletedUser2940

This is the most important: A completely new end game. World Wonders are... (I don't want to be rude.)

DeletedUser

Update Logout Prevention
I'm indifferent to this one, I guess I would prefer to watch my city die than wondering what is going on behind a log-in page. For messages I personally have never experienced this but it must be annoying.

Bundles & Packages
Please, PLEASE don't make this game a pay-to-win. I don't know what the rewards are but my bets are on the tyche's gifts which, certain ones can impact the game.

App Usability Improvements
No offense to the designer but I'm not a big fan of the mobile game currently, I tried to attack a city and it took me 10 mins just to find it (before BB code update, happy with that). The alliance forums are a mess, titles are messed up, any images, tables, reports are either HUGE, not like they should be or non-existent. I hope the new updates address some of these issues.

Early and Midgame Features
Farming villages are going to be exciting, currently anyone who has work school etc; can't get a fraction of what the people who can stay on for hours clicking a few buttons (or one button with the administrator). I don't know what is planned there but it should be exciting.

Endgame
Never been here, the one time I got near RL came in and I was forced to quit, no opinions here

Activity Bonus Revamp
Agreed, looking forward to what is going to happen here.

Alliance Improvements
Exciting, alliances right now are chat and forums. Players can use these and have many advantages but besides support and resources/spells, not much to help each other out with (Don't get me wrong still helpful but has more potential).

Player Invite Revamp
Cool!

Technical Improvements
Whatever you have to do, do it.

Events
Make at least some of the events not pay to win, the Easter event was too OP for heavy gold users.

DeletedUser

Thank you very much for the idea.

Endgame topic appears now and then - I totally agree, it is vital part of the game and always worth looking at.
Do you have any other suggestions?

other suggestions would be just re iterating on Look through Idea sections on forums, And actually use them, after all the only way this game can be ran is with players, I dont even bother posting in the idea section anymore due to the lack of things actually going through.

Listen to the community, just an example. The gold trading in the market. If you look through the discussion thread on at least the EN forums, nearly everyone was against the Idea, and it still went through. If you want to hear what we think, at least take it as constructive criticism, not "well they'll be pissed, but who cares" Its just a waste of time.

And Finally reduce the advantages that gold users get. the way things are now, if a player really wants to, and financially can. A player could get to conquest in a day or 2. Obviously this will probably not happen, but minor things can be done to balance things out. such as, go back to the "cut the time in half" instead of "finish this build" OR give players who cant afford gold more opportunities to earn it.

Consider putting world releases on a schedule to Reduce impatience. make the releases longer after a speed 1, a little shorter with a speed 2, and so on and so forth, Gives players something to look forward to instead of just flying blind.

This is all that i can think of as now

Last edited by a moderator: