Rise of Heroes map

DeletedUser

Hello all, new to the forums. Not sure if this question has been asked.

Is there going to be or is there already maps out for the new Rise of Heroes beta?

It says 'zz2.grepolis.com', so I typed that into google with maps at the end and it came up. So I thought that's okay, went onto it and it's a completely different world.

So the moral of the story is, is there any maps out for the new 'Rise of Heroes' beta or is there going to be?

Regards and thanks,
Fletch'

DeletedUser

Maps and Intel

External data has been disabled for beta servers, so you cannot find any valid maps or statistics in other places - just in game.
Is there likely to be maps and intel in the future, as it makes it difficult to follow up on other alliances, and players progress, and to plan your own strategy/plans.

DeletedUser

External data has been disabled for beta servers, so you cannot find any valid maps or statistics in other places - just in game.

There are no maps and statistics in game as we all know... I agree to former posts: Tracking and following your enemy is hard!

DeletedUser

as far as stats go you have to check out things manually, i understand what your saying as grepostats and such app do not have the data for beta servers....

the best you can do for a map at this time is use the map in the top left corner and click on the magnify glass to get a distant view...

this also makes the game more challanging.. you cant just look up someones online activity and off times ;)
but think of it like this...."they cant look up yours either" even playing field...