right down corner notification

DeletedUser3326

Hi , i would like to make a suggestion.

He wave notification in the down left side corner , but in fact i think not much people see the point of these notficiation because most of time you don't read every of them , and there is no window to check it.

The reason i ask for it , is that , we all know some players love to send and cancel immediately attacks , on the notification you can see the attacker city , but if you are not in at the moment you can not check who attacked and try it , and even when you are online

and it would make it easier to administer those notifications if they were in the style of reports windows..... as there are notifications which do not appear in any other place such as information of new awards for example....

Otherwise you just press the X to get rid of some of them and you end up deleting all of them!!!!

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
and it would make it easier to administer those notifications if they were in the style of reports windows..... as there are notifications which do not appear in any other place such as information of new awards for example....

Otherwise you just press the X to get rid of some of them and you end up deleting all of them!!!!

You still have the reports for the most important notifications like attacks, spells and trades :)

You still have the reports for the most important notifications like attacks, spells and trades :)

Please read a bit more careful my reply.....

There are notifications which do not appear as reports..... such as awards or incoming attacks notification (after cancelling the attack in the first minutes like @dexter120 also mentioned) !!!! and there is no option to disable such notifications....

For example personally I do NOT like to get any type of notification for spells..... (just the reports)

but despite that and having select corresponding option in settings....

YDzqv75YRf_1hSCLk0q1vQ.png

I still get them!!! despite I have asked to get notifications ONLY for Phoenician merchant

For the example in the screenshot while Call of Ocean is not in the exception list I get only notification and not report!!!

So either we are missing the options to disable those.... or it is a bug and should make a proper report in bug section to also get the 50+25 gold....
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

If this is considered as a bug please advise accordingly so as proper documentation is provided....

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Not a bug, some quick actions have the notification as a standard :)

DeletedUser3326

Arci , i especially presented the case of playzrs that CANCEL their attacks. I'm not totally stupid.. yes if they don't cancel of course i have the reports.

I mean for harassment players that just want to bother you by making your alarm ring for nothing day and night. I can handle it , but did them deserve to be protected by this lack in this notification system?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I mean for harassment players that just want to bother you by making your alarm ring for nothing day and night. I can handle it , but did them deserve to be protected by this lack in this notification system?
I never said that :)

pumpkin.png

DeletedUser3326

you did not yes haha but you avoided the question a little bit hahahaha

DeletedUser3326

apparently is better to ask in support ticket , you got more answer there than in the forum

DeletedUser4351

We discussed a similar proposal with GPC - it is in Devs attention now.

Players could decide which of these notifications should appear at the bottom-right of the screen:
  • Awards
  • Spy reports
  • Combat reports
  • Combat support reports
  • Returning supports
  • Incoming supports
  • Supports withdrawing
  • Spell cast

DeletedUser3326

it's not the problem i have , as i said , when you have a lot of notification , you can not keep it , and you don't have the information of who attack you

zutetrezut

Erinys
it is not wrong ... often we can't know who has fun with the attacks immediately canceled (and we can not take revenge ! ;)

DeletedUser4186

yes this was discussed in GPC

my last Info is that inno changed al lot in the notification system so thats not good to FIRST bring a Solution for that Flashattproblem and than make that changes

so perhaps after that changes are all done, inno tris then to solve that flashattproblem