reservationsign for colonize

DeletedUser

It would be nice to see a claimsign/reservation if i sent a coloship to colonize a spot on a island.
It must be visible to the ally and the Pact members from sending until the city was founded.
thanks.

DeletedUser2726

It is not possible, to sent more than one coloship to a spot of an island. Therefore there is no need, to see a sign.

For what do you need it?

Slietie

Hydra
For what do you need it?
I remember that someone has mentioned the idea some time ago. Sometimes it may be important for a player that wants to follow some strategy that no-one else will colonize a given spot (e.g. just a few free spots in a certain area or WW islands). The system blocks the spot but only when you send a CS, but sometimes the planning is at longer notice.

DeletedUser

I remember that someone has mentioned the idea some time ago. Sometimes it may be important for a player that wants to follow some strategy that no-one else will colonize a given spot (e.g. just a few free spots in a certain area or WW islands). The system blocks the spot but only when you send a CS, but sometimes the planning is at longer notice.

Your right Slietie
at the moment a have 5 colo's sailing, and it would be nice to know to what spot they go for me and the rest of my ally
for sure when they sail for a long time like 32 hours

DeletedUser

It would come in handy, if the place where a ally-member sended a Colony-ship to, would eg turn blue (like the ally-cities).

Every now and again a ally wants to colonize a area with a lot of members at once.
The members have to try every open spot to find one they can sent their ship to.

If the little flags are markes after sending a colony-ship, this would be simpler.
Also... you know in front if a spot is not available ánd not marked... probably a city of the enemy will pop up at that spot...