Fixed Reservations - Expired Reservations Menu (Issue 1)

Ingame Nick:Galanoulis
Affected world(s):zz2 (but most probably all)
Browser: Chrome (but this is browser independent issue!!)
Reproduction steps: Easy....

1. .Click on the Alliance option in the left hand column menu
  2. .Select the reservation tab
  3. .Click the "Expired reservations" button to see expired reservations of towns that have been taken over

Detailed error description (What you see):Once you select the "Expired Reservation"
H4br9u9KRP25vT6g9Wv2uQ.png

you are supposed to see all completed reservations, i.e. towns that have been taken over.
Over there you have 4 columns. The problem is when you take over a Ghost town.
In the "previous owner" column, instead of displaying "Ghost Town" like it does on the ongoing reservations tab, it displays the new owner alias and alliance (or just the new owner alias)
Issue occurs for display filter options: All, Alliance, Partner
Unable to check for Own as I do not like taking Ghost towns
Unable to check for Suggested as I usually get zero (0) there.

How it should be:
In the old Owner it ought to say "Ghost Town" as town had previously no owner.

Screenshot:
All 3 highlighted towns were previously Ghost Towns i.e. with no owner
OjO0k1-_S4GSNSG6lnPtrA.png

In some cases the player is even displayed without his/her alliance name on the right side (new owner), while the alliance name is only shown under his name on the left side (previous owner).

I had seen two of those cases on zz7 this morning while the same player was besieging a third ghost town - and only after he had taken the third, all three entries were back to the "normal" buggy display as described above.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
In short, the reservation of a ghost town shows a wrong old owner after completing the conquest. Did I get it right?

In some cases the player is even displayed without his/her alliance name on the right side (new owner), while the alliance name is only shown under his name on the left side (previous owner).

I had seen two of those cases on zz7 this morning while the same player was besieging a third ghost town - and only after he had taken the third, all three entries were back to the "normal" buggy display as described above.

Are you sure the selected tab was the right one? e.g. from the "Alliance" tab the alliance is not displayed, as it's a filter for your own alliance.

I am sure (checked twice), but it could have been a loading delay after switching the tabs - I had a slower mobile connection this morning.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Ok, I did some tests with the tool but I wasn't able to reproduce it. As soon as you find some valid repro steps please open a new bug report :)

In short, the reservation of a ghost town shows a wrong old owner after completing the conquest. Did I get it right?

Yes

Are you sure the selected tab was the right one? e.g. from the "Alliance" tab the alliance is not displayed, as it's a filter for your own alliance.

Yes in my case as I also had seen no alliance name on allies names i.e. players from other alliances. Still no screenshot for this to provide...

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
This issue has been fixed with today's update, can you please let us know if it still occurs for you?

smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

Issue seems to have been resolved on zz2.
Now Ghost town appears as previous owner.....

BNkuLhDZQHqTgIkulCjSmQ.png

Keep up the good job...!!