Acknowledged Reservation report for new owner notification

Ingame Nick:GAlanoulis
Affected world(s):zz2
Browser: Chrome (but does not matter)
Reproduction steps:

1. . Open the report which inform you that a ghost town you had reservered has a new owner
  2. . Check on town name (the one with bb-codes in the body of the message) and the actual name of the town....

Detailed error description (What you see):
Despite the town name in the body of the report appears with bb-codes, it does not display the correct town name in case the new owner changed the name.

How it should be:
As long as the town name is with bb-codes, it should reflect the correct town name, the same way as it happens with conquest reports where town mane is updated (as it is written with bb-codes)

Screenshot:

for example 2 cases......

Current town name is : 65 WAAIK but in report still appears as Argos
eWOENN6SQ_2HMVFgmYN8yg.png

Current town name is : **Achilles but in report still appears as Achilles

YMxJhXZFRzumi_LNygYsaA.png

xe-JEe4YQi_rTpl4Nn2b4Q.png

Surprisingly on the final report informing that reservation expired, it appears ok.

Yes, we noticed it. It's already reported :)
Yes, I know.... just updated the thread with new info of different stages of reservation reports to make it easier as those are different type of reports (new owner, expiration)
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

Maybe related to yesterday's update? :)

Most probably not as report is dated 26/09/2018 22:11 UTC and update was supposed to have been pushed morning 27th (unless I am wrong)
Also report from previous screenshot (informing that reservation will expire) still displays wrong town name...

(as it appears now ingame with wrong town name as the correct is 65-01 Achilles)
yN6eE7N4TmedvQ2KK-F7WA.png

As I said, I just uploaded the other two reports to further assist..... most probably devs will know changes they made...
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif