Acknowledged Reservation reminder reports

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by galanoulis, May 20, 2017.

Share This Page

1. galanoulis

galanoulis Manticore

Server: zz2

When you make a reservation but for personal reasons do not take the town , once you are near the reservation expiration you are supposed to get some reminders and if still not taken the town then get a notification that reservation has expired.

Well you do get the first reminder 24 hours and 37 minutes prior the expiration.

The second reminder about 15 minutes prior expiration
    [​IMG]

and if no action taken do not receive the notification that reservation has expired.

The first step is correct for a 24 hours notification (despite it is 24 hours and 37 minutes!!)

The second step to get a reminder 15 minutes prior expiration makes no sense as it is a very very short period of time (12 hours might made sense)

The missing third step (no information that reservation expired) also makes no sense as you are not informed that the "event" expired. And as far I recall we used to get those reports.

DOBss and Mim le Fay like this.
  2. * Arci *

* Arci * Community Manager Staff Member

Uhm... we'll investigate on it, thanks!

Anyways, I'm not sure if the warning should be 24h before, or it just happens at a random time during the night.

3. galanoulis

galanoulis Manticore

And a while ago received the expiration notification

[​IMG]

despite the fact that yesterday after reporting issue, and renewing the reservation I cancelled it a while later.
    So without having any reservation relation with town , I got above attached pm telling me that notification expired.

4. DOBss

DOBss Cyclop

Same happens to me regularly

5. DOBss

DOBss Cyclop

to be more specific - this is not happening only here on beta - also on hu30, hu33 and hu35

6. * Arci *

* Arci * Community Manager Staff Member

I think that the reports are just some reminders sent during the night, and not supposed to be sent X hours before the expiry time.

7. Mim le Fay

Mim le Fay Athena

No, the reminders will happen during the day. Due to my Expierience, there are a few bugs on it, cause the Information of deletion will send a few hours before the deletion happened and so on

DOBss likes this.
  8. DOBss

DOBss Cyclop

the problem with this is that they are sometimes sent AFTER the reservation expired

9. DOBss

DOBss Cyclop

This is true - after deletion the system delivers reminders for no longer existing reservations. This also happened when the reservation simply expired and was not deleted so I got a reminder after the expiration. I will try to find the screenshots.

10. agnesius

agnesius Divine Envoy

2 reports of reservations at the same time:

[​IMG]

11. DOBss

DOBss Cyclop

just happened to me that I made a fresh reservation and 11 minutes later got a report that it expired (note that the reservations are set to be valid for 2 days)
    [​IMG]