Acknowledged Quest Reports

Server zz2

I had an Island quest (Riddance of the Poor) where I had to defend myself against slingers attack....

Well On the last report I saw that I lost 1 archer, 1 swordman, 1 hoplite and 1 militia.

So I went to barracks to rebuild casualties.....

but suprisingly despite in report says that I lost one of each.... in barracks all was fine...

kuy22CABSZWNN4INk8WzxQ.png

which make no sense.....
And no I did not rebuild and forgot as I just completed it and went to check if all OK.....

Any idea anyone???

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I think there's a wrong rounding somewhere in the process as the number are quite low (20 slingers vs a lot more units).

Can you please show the town name?

Very nice Bug, I like it ;)

What happen after change the City —> arrow keys

As I remember correct, miliz and units are in different sources and with the Display of the units, there was since a long time ago a sleeping mismatch between UI and the correct number of units

DeletedUser3858

Yesterday I have a report where I lost 25 from 55 birems. But in the city I saw only 18 after report (city overview, agora). After refresh I saw all my 30 birems.

Yesterday I have a report where I lost 25 from 55 birems. But in the city I saw only 18 after report (city overview, agora). After refresh I saw all my 30 birems.

This might happen if game tab is inactive for too long.... as it has not refreshed.... and sometimes I get something similar with resources...... but this is due to tab refresh issues, tab memory used, scripts maybe (as they need memory) ....
but if issue not resolved with refesh, cookies, etc (as long as scripts are off) then most probably is a game issue...
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif