Fixed Quest log issue

Ingame Nick: Draba Aspera
Affected world: zz2

(Bug found on desktop version 2.139)
Browser: Firefox and Chrome

Steps to reproduce: Choose one of the already completed island quests in the quest log, jump to the quest location via the button in the island quest window, and/or simply click on the quest icon of a completed island quest on the map in order to collect the reward.

Detailed error description (What you see): In some cases you will then find that the island view of the map will "stick" to the mouse cursor, and only the left hand side of the quest log window will be displayed.

Occurring especially after longer sessions - I could reproduce the issue 20 times in a row this morning (Firefox), after my computer had been "awake and working" during the night; but it also occurred appr. 2 hours after log-in this afternoon (and twice yesterday)(Google Chrome).

There are several varieties of that faulty quest log display, see screen shots below. Either the right hand side of the window is missing altogether (Firefox and Google Chrome), or both sides are overlapping each other (Firefox), or the right hand side is not loading (Google Chrome). The "G" is rotating on the displayed side of the quest log window, as already shown yesterday:

https://beta.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/feedback-update-to-version-2-139.3144/#post-16034

Can be ended by simply closing the quest log window - but makes it impossible to accept the quest reward via icon on the map.

No user scripts active. Occurring on three different computers/devices.

How it should be:

Screenshot:

29232131mp.jpg

29232110pf.jpg

29234956ld.jpg

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Steps to reproduce: Choose one of the already completed island quests in the quest log, jump to the quest location via the button in the island quest window, and/or simply click on the quest icon of a completed island quest on the map in order to collect the reward.

With these steps it never happens to me :/

"Occurring especially after longer sessions"
Especially or only?

UPDATE

Yay, I did it! No idea what triggered the error the first time, but after 10 minutes of doing random stuff it happened exactly what you described, aaand we have a javascript error on the console, interesting start point to provide a good report to the devs ;)

Last edited:
Also (as can be seen from above screenshots) progress bar is losing its color.
i.e. the blue or red 100% progress text after swapping around islands is loosing its color (as per 3rd Draba screenshot)

Just add this one as well in issue as I just noticed it and it was not mentioned above.
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

Thank you, galanoulis - I just wanted to add this screenshot, because it happens all the time (for instance, when you accept a new quest in addition to a already completed one, the 100% progress bar of the completed one sometimes is losing its colour as well:

29246686ne.jpg

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
What i've found so far is that this happens only when you open the questlog from the quest icon on the map. When you open it from the questlog icon on top left corner everything works.